Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Whats with the new presenters ????????

Jesus if it wasnt for Tiff, it would not be being watched !!!!!!!!!!

What a load of crap tbfh !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
What a crock of shit.

VBH being VBH.

Jon Smith, in full 'Max Power schlag monkey' mode doing old news and Tim Nice-But-Wanky who admits he knows nothing about cars.

Meanwhile Tiff's complaining he can't get the arse out in a 4WD computer controlled Evo - it's doing everything it can not to get the arse out, that's why it has active diffs etc.

Fuck me, roll on Top Gear.

Hamster - you owe it to us to get well, we don't want to be left with this pap!

·
Registered
10,218 Posts
now they do seem to be trying too hard to copy Top Gear, should of left out the funnies and stuck to testing cars, imo :D

·
Torque is not cheap
14,541 Posts
My scores for the presenters

VBH 12/10 ;)
Our old mate Jon (he is a registered user here ;) ) 9/10
Tom Ford Nil points
Tiff Nill points

Incidently, Jon also writes for Practical Classics ;)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Max Power Schlag here! Well, so some of you say.....

...actually I had my hair like that some 5 years before I ever worked on Max Power, but still.

Like I posted in the other 5th Gear thread, I welcome any ideas you feel could be used on the show this series. Just email me direct on [email protected] and I will put them to the producers.

TV stuff always divides opinion massively, but that's life. I'm not claiming to be some superstar or anything ridiculous. I am simply a motor journalist who managed to get the opportunity to do some stuff in front of the camera on terrestrial tv. My daytime job is still mostly writing about old/new/custom cars on websites and mags.

You may want to keep watching out for some mad rides on 5th Gear. i am trying my hardest to get some niche interest old stuff in there....

:bandit:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts