Volkszone Forum banner

Anyone just seen Jon Smith on telly?

610 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  55OvalCharlie
Jon Smith - that bloke who used to work for TotalVW mag was just on 5th Gear - nice hair do mate!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Whats with the new presenters ????????

Jesus if it wasnt for Tiff, it would not be being watched !!!!!!!!!!

What a load of crap tbfh !!!!!!!!!

Whos presenting now then?
What a crock of shit.

VBH being VBH.

Jon Smith, in full 'Max Power schlag monkey' mode doing old news and Tim Nice-But-Wanky who admits he knows nothing about cars.

Meanwhile Tiff's complaining he can't get the arse out in a 4WD computer controlled Evo - it's doing everything it can not to get the arse out, that's why it has active diffs etc.

Fuck me, roll on Top Gear.

Hamster - you owe it to us to get well, we don't want to be left with this pap!
See less See more
Tiff, Vikki BH, Tom Ford and some complete tool called Tim Lovejoy - it sucks ass.

Don't know if Jon Smith is going to be a regular on it or not??
now they do seem to be trying too hard to copy Top Gear, should of left out the funnies and stuck to testing cars, imo :D
My scores for the presenters

VBH 12/10 ;)
Our old mate Jon (he is a registered user here ;) ) 9/10
Tom Ford Nil points
Tiff Nill points

Incidently, Jon also writes for Practical Classics ;)
yep - definitely wasn't the best telly I've seen!

anyway - can't slag it too much - Mr Smith did a couple of great articles on a pair of my bugs back in the day!
Max Power Schlag here! Well, so some of you say.....

...actually I had my hair like that some 5 years before I ever worked on Max Power, but still.

Like I posted in the other 5th Gear thread, I welcome any ideas you feel could be used on the show this series. Just email me direct on [email protected] and I will put them to the producers.

TV stuff always divides opinion massively, but that's life. I'm not claiming to be some superstar or anything ridiculous. I am simply a motor journalist who managed to get the opportunity to do some stuff in front of the camera on terrestrial tv. My daytime job is still mostly writing about old/new/custom cars on websites and mags.

You may want to keep watching out for some mad rides on 5th Gear. i am trying my hardest to get some niche interest old stuff in there....

:bandit:
See less See more
Jon - thing that ruined it the most for me was that lovejoy bloke - didn't have a clue what he was on about and his attitude / manner is soooooooo annoying!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.