Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
meaning a hub which is seperate to the disc?any help would be great,5x108mm or something thing i can drill 5 studs(volvo)

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
mk1/2/3 golfs use the same wheel bearing kit on the back as beetles do on the front, while the drums on the back of a golf have the bearings tapped into them like bug ones, there is also a disc brake version, although the disc is part of the bearing carrier like a beetle, but having said that mk4 golfs have a seperate bearing carrier 5x100 although im not totally sure they have the same bearing mounts, its a line to research into?

audi A6 has seperate rear hubs to the disc, although i think like the mk4 golf, bearings are part of the hub so you`d have to have a look at one.

hope this gives you some ideas :hangloose

·
Registered
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i know but thses dont fit straight on on bug disc spindles,plus has mine are 5x108pcd the mk1/2/3 are too small ,ive tryed alsoerts ,as ive got to get some vented discs on this bugger as its a pain to to at 140plus with solid discs lol cheers for the ideas i can see me getting the grinder and welder out on them lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts