Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was a 1500 that used to belong to gary "atomman" on here. LHD slammed on brms, sat next to the lowlight zombie ghia at this years volksworld show. just want to know if its still for sale and contact details. cheers!

·
Registered
833 Posts
buy now was £3000 and i think iwent to have another look and it was not there any more i would think someone should have bought it as thats cheap for 64 squareback.

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
billyonemate said:
buy now was £3000 and i think iwent to have another look and it was not there any more i would think someone should have bought it as thats cheap for 64 squareback.
it had been on a couple of times before and not sold.....now got the money together so its bound to be sold :(

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is sold now! :incheek: the power of the internet! cheers for pointing me in the right direction, it made it back home earlier this afternoon :D

·
Registered
34,511 Posts
itfczx9r said:
it is sold now! :incheek: the power of the internet! cheers for pointing me in the right direction, it made it back home earlier this afternoon :D
Whos a lucky boy then!

Pop up the scrappy and weigh those BRM`s in though ;)

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dragster172 said:
Whos a lucky boy then!

Pop up the scrappy and weigh those BRM`s in though ;)
funny u should say that ;) i have plans for the rims...........i'm thinking of putting my chrome radars on this, and getting a set of 17" radars for the split.....if it will go low enough on them :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts