Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mate lives there, just found out that he has been beat up by some mindless twat.

He would never hurt a fly and couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag. He just nipped out to get some food when 6 mindless twats jumped him and kicked the shit out of him for know reason!!!! :mad:

They have split his jaw straight down the middle so he now has bolts holding it togeather, also his teeth are sticking out the sides of his mouth. Really pisses me off!!! i just want to kill people like this!! :mad:

The mindless twats got arrested and guess what....they have done this before. :mad:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I know its not much but Hull or Hell is like that.That why I dont live there.Dont get me wrong there are some nice places there but most of it is just shocking.
I feel for people that have owt like this inflicted upon them

·
Banned
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dukeyboy said:
I know its not much but Hull or Hell is like that.That why I dont live there.Dont get me wrong there are some nice places there but most of it is just shocking.
I feel for people that have owt like this inflicted upon them
Cheers, just dick me off. He use to have self confidence problems which seemed to have disapeared, this will really knock him again :(

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
With his friends around him he will bounce back.You just gotta be there for him.It may take a while but mostly all things heal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts