Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm staying there for a week, arriving on sat, going with my folks & my offspring, just wondering what there is to do, any vw meets that weekend etc

Anyone fancy a beer? I may need to escape :lol: :D

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
shame as i'm back up in London at the moment. Been living in Croyde for the last 3 months, and am moving there next month.

Andy

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
A story goes that a loacl witch once signed a packed with the devil in person in the graveyard of Bideford church :eek:

Apart from that it's a lovely place :D

·
Registered
911 Posts
theres loads to do just on the way past bideford is a place called THE BIG SHEEP, which the kids will love, sheep racing, duck trials, adventure play areas all sorts im sure they must have a website, then a bit of a drive probably half hour, if you go to coombe martin there is the dinosaur park, which you have to go to ,animal displays sea lion shows tropical gardens, wolves, you can spend the whole day there and its not that expensive. rock pooling at coombe martin is really good aswell, if i think of some others i ll post again, hope this helps

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red Leader said:
shame as i'm back up in London at the moment. Been living in Croyde for the last 3 months, and am moving there next month.

Andy
Aww that typical, I'm sure i'll be visiting more soon though :D have to grab a beer another time :)

OP said:
A story goes that a loacl witch once signed a packed with the devil in person in the graveyard of Bideford church :eek:

Apart from that it's a lovely place :D
oooh a witch you say, that'll do me :incheek: :lol:

boogiewoogiewoo said:
theres loads to do just on the way past bideford is a place called THE BIG SHEEP, which the kids will love, sheep racing, duck trials, adventure play areas all sorts im sure they must have a website, then a bit of a drive probably half hour, if you go to coombe martin there is the dinosaur park, which you have to go to ,animal displays sea lion shows tropical gardens, wolves, you can spend the whole day there and its not that expensive. rock pooling at coombe martin is really good aswell, if i think of some others i ll post again, hope this helps
Thankyou :D

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Vicster said:
Aww that typical, I'm sure i'll be visiting more soon though :D have to grab a beer another time :)
Cool.

P.S. i've always wanted to go to the big sheep. When Miss Fish was down she refused to go with me. :(

·
Lord Von Hannover
20,583 Posts
we've an open day at work (dubmonkeys in Tavistock) on saturday, if you fancy swinging down that way??

would be good to see you and the tribe!! :)

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Paul Weeding said:
we've an open day at work (dubmonkeys in Tavistock) on saturday, if you fancy swinging down that way??

That's where I'll be :D See you there Paul. Been flyering the cornish dubs ;)

OP

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Paul Weeding said:

Not sure what time i'll get there on sat, what time does it start etc?

·
Lord Von Hannover
20,583 Posts
Vicster said:
Not sure what time i'll get there on sat, what time does it start etc?
starts at 11, but you can garentee it'll be an all day thing!! ;)

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Paul Weeding said:
starts at 11, but you can garentee it'll be an all day thing!! ;)
Cool, i'll see what time we get there & then text your or OP :D i'll be in the newbie though :p

·
Lord Von Hannover
20,583 Posts
Vicster said:
Cool, i'll see what time we get there & then text your or OP :D i'll be in the newbie though :p
tut... ;)

atleast it's a VW!! :lol:

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Autocamp said:
Also there will be a load of us up at Lobb fields near braunton all weekend for some fun frolics and alcohol
All weekend?! You're not even planning on getting there till halfway through! :incheek: :lol:

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Autocamp said:
Also there will be a load of us up at Lobb fields near braunton all weekend for some fun frolics and alcohol
yeah I read about that on JK, think i'll give that one a miss :lol: I'm not a fan of twat surfenders!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts