Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Someone kindly wrote off (probably) my bus on saturday by slamming his scooby into the front of it and putting it on it's side. ('Boy racer with car he can't handle' type scenario)

It's currently at Wisbech waiting for an asessor to visit. I am going to try damn hard to keep it on the road so I really need to get a quote to see if I can talk the insurance company out of writing it off. Otherwise, I need someone to look and make an offer for scrap. It's a solid bus with alot of salvagable bits, just not much cab!

DO YOU KNOW ANYONE IN THE WISBECH OR SURROUNDING AREA WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED?

There are some photos of the accident on in the Members Rides area, for you sickos out there!! Enjoy.

·
Registered
321 Posts
This one... :eek:

Looks pretty nasty! Hope you get it sorted without too much fuss. :hangloose

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the one. He put it on its side by doing about 50 or 60 (allegedly) in a 30, while I was only doing about 20-30. He hit me on the nose at about 45 degrees pushing me into the kerb and tripping Jaffa over.

The chassis looks bent in this picture - this is worrying - but it looked ok when I was checking him out at the scene. I think it might be curtains for Jaff.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I'm sure I replied on the other thread and said try C&C Autos in Boston they are very very good and have been going for years!

My Gipsy cam ef rom them and they are genuine guys - I do know some one else who can fix anything but tis a private individual not a company and he is very very busy! Pm me for details if youa re interested!

Hope you egt it sorted

Emma

1 - 6 of 6 Posts