Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 388 Posts

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its in their culture to barter the price but there has to be a cut off at some point ..i got 2 notes on my desk from Sat to ring 2 asian customer's ..i know what's happend on both ..they have both been scamed by dodgy fitters and now they want to us to come round and sort it out ..the barter it seems to always end in tears for them

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
I know its in their culture to barter the price but there has to be a cut off at some point ..i got 2 notes on my desk from Sat to ring 2 asian customer's ..i know what's happend on both ..they have both been scamed by dodgy fitters and now they want to us to come round and sort it out ..the barter it seems to always end in tears for them
Fucking hell... "In their culture"???!!!??? :lol:

Any other grand pearls of wisdom you have to offer everyone on other 'cultures'?

·
I really must get out more
7,446 Posts
I barter. Does that make me asian? Honestly dude, you might want a rethink of your post. Oh and there's no apostrophe in 'Asians' :)

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fucking hell... "In their culture"???!!!??? :lol:

Any other grand pearls of wisdom you have to offer everyone on other 'cultures'?
Well it sort of is ..the hagle ..i don't care ither way ..but they tend to always do it ..or try it

And i am talking from expereance here ..not just what big dave in the pub say's

·
7,446 Posts
Well it sort of is ..the hagle ..i don't care ither way ..but they tend to always do it ..or try it

I've obviously missed your point, please explain it to me. If you don't care either way, why the thread?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
what do you do as a job? :confused:

·
Registered
31,322 Posts

Your experience is very slim and you are evaluating that small 'blinkered' opinion then applying it to a piece of land mass that covers a large chunk of globe.

Such a stupid comment, and racist.

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
All cultures aside dude, I think you'll find that if you ask for a deal, you quite often get. It's an unsuccessful businessman that doesn't at least attempt to get a better deal surely?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I barter. Does that make me asian? Honestly dude, you might want a rethink of your post. Oh and there's no apostrophe in 'Asians' :)
You've jumped to that conclusion rather havn't you?
,,, the dude prob means it like .... in any other way for eg: pikeys nick stuff, "Asians barter" people say atuff like that every day....... just because he mentions "Asians" it kicks off as rascism
perhaps he didn't mean it in a rascist way, he may just be showing his dissaproval for the way the majority of asians "Barter"

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've obviously missed your point, please explain it to me. If you don't care either way, why the thread?
Because i obviosly do care ..if i don't send our lads out to sort out some of the shit that has been done (at our expence i might add) ..someone else will have thier pants down again

·
Registered
30,789 Posts
,,, the dude prob means it like .... in any other way for eg: pikeys nick stuff, "Asians barter" people say atuff like that every day....... just because he mentions "Asians" it kicks off as rascism
perhaps he didn't mean it in a rascist way, he may just be showing his dissaproval for the way the majority of asians "Barter"
Find your own hole to dig. :lol:

·
7,446 Posts
Why are you picking on me? Bloody hell's bells. His post 'reads' as ignorant and racist, just bringing that to his attention is all.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
15,981 Posts
Good to see the PC police are on the case.

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
My current MD is Indian. The Company I work for are Indian and our Head Office is in Nagpur, India.
I honestly couldn't work for a better, more entrepreneurial organisation. Payrise's are given based on performance rather than inflation and they are generous almost to a fault. I have also found that when dealing with the staff at our manufacturing sites, they are all courteous, respectful and helpful. Dare I say more so than some of my British colleagues.....

I used to own my own business and trust me, I was hell to negotiate with when it came trying to gain value from suppliers. I have learnt a lot from my "Asian" Employers about why that isn't always the best practice.

1 - 20 of 388 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.