Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I realise this is my first post and I'm selling something so that's not cool. I've been skulking about reading the forum for a while and the time has come to sell my A6 Avant. I'm looking for a golf mk3 vr6 or mk4 v5 but they must be auto and if your are looking to p/ex it needs to be cash my way.

Here's the description of the car:

Audi A6 Avant Estate 1.8 T SE (150 BHP). 2000 (X) Manual with 124k miles (will rise as in use everyday) in Gunmetal Grey.

Has just been serviced by Audi and has a brand new MOT (expires 30/09/12). Brake pads also just been done, had internal sump filter cleaned last year (don't buy a 1.8 T without checking whether this has been done in the life of the car or it could be very costly), also speed sensor and coil pack.

There are the usual age related shopping trolley and other niggley bodywork things like the bumper cowling is not connected on one side (needs clipping back in) etc but still looks like a very nice car in my opinion just want to be completely honest. The 16" alloy wheels are in great condition and the car comes with snow chains (don't get stuck this winter!).

Comes with ice cold air conditioning (dual zone climate control), PAS, ABS, Audi concert stereo system, electric windows/mirrors/seat height adjustment, remote central locking, aluminium roof bars, luggage/dog guard thing, full size spare alloy wheel, multifunction trip computer etc

This great car is only for sale as I need a smaller automatic (looking for a Golf either a mk3 vr6 or mk4 v5 - if you have either of these only, I would be interested if you want to p/ex with cash my way). HPI checked when I bought it, but please feel free to do your own checks.

Car is in Clive Vale (Hastings) East Sussex and is available to view at almost anytime as I work from home. This is a private sale, and if you want any more info or pics please phone me - 01424 729460 or 07751 240024 or let me know via PM. Thanks, Dylan

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you feel like making me an offer then please feel free... need to get on the case with getting an auto.. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blumpety blump.

like blankety blank. just less interesting as you don't get a chequebook and pen at the end of it.
someone come and have a look at it. don't want it to go to evilbay...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts