Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had a project bug for 10 years but recently sold it as I was misinformed that my storage was being lost. After a discussion in a Facebook group that led to private discussion on Messenger I’m now the proud owner of this ‘74 Australian built bug. It was privately imported by its last Australian owner in 2002 and has been owned by the guy who sold it to me for 15 years. It’s been MOT’d throughout with no fails and just three minor advisories in those 18 years. It’s not 100% rust free but it’s never been rotten or welded, all panels including the heater channels are rock solid and original. There’s a little damage to the offside gutter caused by a roof rack fitted by the previous owner. It was originally Marine blue but now Miami blue. Fully adjustable suspension front and rear, disks up front, a nice strong AD 1600 in great condition. The wheels are genuine Fuchs, 6 x 16. It’s great to be back on the road in a bug of my own, despite the last ten years owning a ‘73 Dutch market bug it never made it on the road.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Love that! Nice to see a late car with subtle:cool: mods

1 - 5 of 5 Posts