Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I wondering if anybody could help me?...i have a picture which i want to use as my avatar but can not figure out how to get it the correct size so to use it...looking at all of the ones that are used by all you guys, I know there must be a way of doing it, i just can't get my little head around it!!! : :crazy: :D any suggestions....

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
bayblondie said:
hi, I wondering if anybody could help me?...i have a picture which i want to use as my avatar but can not figure out how to get it the correct size so to use it...looking at all of the ones that are used by all you guys, I know there must be a way of doing it, i just can't get my little head around it!!! : :crazy: :D any suggestions....
once you find out i would like to know aswel :D

·
Registered
911 Posts
hi

go into spinnys faq it tells you there what to download and steps to doing it, hope this helps (ive just sussed it today)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
bayblondie said:
cool..i've finally managed to do it..now i can have even more fun!! cheers :D :hangloose
I think we can have fun together with these avators :lol: I have been wanting to do one for ages and never could learn how to do it :lol:
Loving the avator by the way :D lookin kool :D

·
Registered
34,511 Posts
Mine still comes up as 20500 bytes :confused:

I`ve been trying for months :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just testing my avatar, have hopefully created my custom one by using the the Spinys faq as a guide but i couldn't follow it exactly
anyway hopefully it's worked!!
<<<<<<

·
Registered
34,511 Posts
spiny said:
save it as a .gif or post it here and I'll sort it for you :)
:D

Months i`ve been trying...so it was a gif. i needed all along!

:D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
all sounds like its getting a bit techinical now...just glad i posted this question..just hope i can do i next time !! :D :lol:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yep, cheers medear! you too!! :D ;)
pink lady bug said:
I think we can have fun together with these avators :lol: I have been wanting to do one for ages and never could learn how to do it :lol:
Loving the avator by the way :D lookin kool :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts