Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am a sheet metal worker from buckingham and have lasered these number plate brakets for vw classics i have 4 designs
moltese cross stainless £10
moltese cross rat rusty mild steel £5
safety star reflective twist out stainless steel £15
safety star plain stainless steel £14
postage is £3 mainland UK

Could you amagine how cool these number plate brackets would look on your:vw, camper, beetle, karmann ghia, custom car, ford pop, ext
each kit includes:
Left hand bracket.
Right hand bracket.
6 x 1/8inch or 1.2mm diameter rivets which will hold on to any body/bumper ext.
2x small double sided sticky tabs so riveting to your number plate is not nesecery.

To fit the brackets you will need

1.3mm or 1/8 inch diameter drill bit
Electric drill.
Rivet gun which are a £10 from any diy shops.
TO FIT THESE BRACKETS TO CARS/VANS, WITH NO BUMPERS YOU CAN EITHER FLIP THE BRACKETS 180 DEG, SO YOU CAN LOCATE THEM TO YOUR LOWER VALANCE OR APRON OR JUST SIMPLY MOVE THE BRACKETS DOWN THE NUMBER PLATE TO GAIN MORE ROAD CLEARANCE DISTANCE,

ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS THIS PRODUCT WORKS SO WELL IS BECAUSE IT IS SO UNIVERSAL AND EASY TO FIT, AND CAN BE BENT BY HAND TO SUIT THE CURVES OF YOUR COOL CLASSIC.
please remember you can just stick the brakets to the back of your number plate if your number plate is already atached. showen in pics

Bracket spec

Small bend with 2 rivet holes to secure the brackets to your bumper/valance ext.and 1 x rivet hole on the main body witch you can rivet your numberplate to, or use the sticky pads which are included.
They are strong enough to withstand high speeds and stoned tree huggers.
Important

any questions ring me toby newman 07871898712
payment pay pal,cheque,cash on collection [email protected]

[imghttp://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x191/taddcastle/ssteelcrosskit-1.jpg[/img]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts