Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
funny like i said i couldnt be arsed to do them one by one so posted my animal album (yes i know my son is in there he is an animal at times!!)

so just look at the bunny ones...yeah!!! lol

nykxx

by the way the dark brown (coffee) one in the piccy you posted died last night!! only have milk left now!!

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
beetleboy1983 said:
sorry i didnt mean to offend i was just trying to be funny :(
i know you didnt your alright!!! lol

ive lost 2 of them in a couple of days tea and coffee, sugar died in the summer heat so only got milk left now :(

dont worry, but they are still cute thou!

nykxx

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt coz it was posted late last night!!!

and someone (jayne i think) did ask for them!!

nykxx

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bleh5150 said:
mines gomez had him 3years now, here he is :D

ahhh he is georgous!!!! how on earth did you get him to pose like that!??

heres one of dad too, hes called kitten!!

nykxx

·
Registered
176 Posts
thanks :D likewise. well he had just had a very long hop round the garden and was shatterd and he always sits there.

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha mine are all cooped up in their hutches at the mo coz i had to move everything round and i need to build a new run!! kitten was fine in the apex run on the grass until jess showed him what his front paws were for now they dig themselves out!! the babies (bunnies and piggies) are too small to go in it as it doesnt sit on flat ground and there are gaps underneath. still it wont be for long coz im going to build a nice breeze block thingy with sleeping, living and running bits. ive got 11 rabbits and 3 piggies (just lost 2!!) to house and cleaning them all out is a nightmare in wooden hutches!!

nykxx

·
Registered
176 Posts
eeek sounds a nightmare cleaning them all out. i have just 2 rabbits and a guineapig my second rabbit is gomez's kid :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts