Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
People know me
31,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started this on the "Emergency forum" a month or so ago, thought I'd bring it to life again,

Was inspired by Volksworlds 20th Anniversary issue to dig out issue 1 and 2, Just wondered if anyone knows where these Fasty's are now, I recall someone saying that Keith's "Fast company" was now in Scotland.........

seen here at Bug Jam '97.......

Gary Constable's car is still taxed, but where is it?......

These two were from issue two, neither are taxed according to DVLA
are they sitting in a lock up somewhere, dreaming of being in one of Mr 89's fabulous displays?

Danny.

·
People know me
31,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know where the pink thump thump fasty is and the red one that was featured in the type 3 special
you meen these ones?............

There were/are in your workshop arnt they?

Do they still belong to Jim and Jo in London?

I use to own this in late '90's also was in the type 3 special :)

Danny.

·
People know me
31,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the red one is in my workshop and the pinky ones still at theirs

they have moved out this way now dude :)
Cool, tell 'em I said "Hi" next time you see them :)

Danny.

·
People know me
31,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ps: I love the square dude :)
It was a fantastic car, real head turner, use to get real buzz when cruising.

think its for sale at the mo.

Danny.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
what about these........ er........... umm............oddities :lol:

any of these still about?

(Beetle bash '95)

(Beetle bash '95)

(Beetle bash '94)

The pink roofless was my mates from Evesham, 1994 has it been that long!! Don't quote me on this but I think it started out as a notch. I had the wheels and engine out of that for my bug.

·
People know me
31,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
danny. have yer got any pic's of my squareback cdl157l van ? as that was an old thump thump 87 custom (was white)
Just put mi pics away, 'ang on I'll ave alooksy :)

Danny.

·
People know me
31,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
danny. have yer got any pic's of my squareback cdl157l van ? as that was an old thump thump 87 custom (was white)
Here ya go.........

Bug Jam '98

Volksworld show '01 Love them wheels are they called Turtle backs or something?

Whats she look like now?

Danny.

·
People know me
31,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The pink roofless was my mates from Evesham, 1994 has it been that long!! Don't quote me on this but I think it started out as a notch. I had the wheels and engine out of that for my bug.
Offen wondered if that started out as a late Notch, Jus looked it up on DVLA site Its still in use :) taxed til '08 :) still pink :eek: and fitted with a 2000cc lump :cool:

Danny.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Offen wondered if that started out as a late Notch, Jus looked it up on DVLA site Its still in use :) taxed til '08 :) still pink :eek: and fitted with a 2000cc lump :cool:

Danny.
Still pink:lol: I was speaking to another mate tonight and yes it was a late notch. Good to hear it is still being used:)

·
Registered
8,171 Posts
No wonder T3's seem so rare today in comparison, so many got erm.... well I'll keep that to myself;)

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
No wonder T3's seem so rare today in comparison, so many got erm.... well I'll keep that to myself;)
Actually, it was kinda the opposite. They were mostly quite rusty already and whole New Wave thing gave them a new lease of life (for a while). :)

1 - 20 of 160 Posts