Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with a Back to 89 show car, I have one space left for Billing Aquadrome Hot Rod show available.

I have trade passes that allow you into the event, and once you have made yourselves known to me, I will let you in on how you can camp for free too. Saving the £19 camping charge and the £15 entry (all above board and agreed with NSRA).

I need to know by Friday 1st June by 12pm if you can make it. The Back to 89 display is on Sunday in the main arena area, and only for about 4 cars total.

I have the following going:

Jason Dyer - "Resto Tec" - Single Cab Splitty with Lambretta on the bed
Darrin - Prodigy Bus X Liam Howlett
Ade - Jasper (roadster)

I could do with one more car. If you are that owner please text me or call me before 3pm on 07880 525604 with your car details.

Passes are for the whole weekend, so Sunday only included too.

Thanks

Stu

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
wish I had mine ready by now...pop up to the top again, cant you just pm all the b289 people stu mate?

(oh and, I'm finally getting there!)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Sorry Stu, the Baja is in bits at the mo. Trying to get it reasonable for Bug Jam. Good luck with the show dude :hangloose

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
needabeetle said:
wish I had mine ready by now...pop up to the top again, cant you just pm all the b289 people stu mate?

(oh and, I'm finally getting there!)
Im targetting the lurkers ;) ive tried those on my list & looks too short notice.

2hrs to go til I can get the passes in the post, anyone?

Mr Legend, be good to see the Baja at Bug Jam. I will put you down as confirmed, usual ticket deal.

Needabeetle - come on pull ure finger out lol

Stu

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Sweet, thanks Stu. Should be looking ok by Bugjam, I have made some progress.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts