Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5 months off i had to back today. Got a harsh week of 2 hours on Mondays and 2 on Wednesdays :incheek:

and next semester its 4 hous on monday and thats it....how will i cope!!!!

Had a lecture about different societies funerary practices today... few nice slides of corpse dismembering sure does brighten up the day!

There's on group of people who 'de-skull' there dead, let clowns chuck shit and blood at the heads then dance them into a shack where they are displayed......thats the way to do it!! :eek:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,486 Posts
I'm also back to Uni next week - 20 hours a week (comparative slacker I know, but still 16 more than you!)

And, I'm *really* not looking forward to it. Hated the first year. :(

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
I went back today too.... monday to friday 9-5.... and it takes me 2 hours to get there!!!! :eek:

Roll on xmas.....

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Ruby Soho said:
bugger! thats harsh! :eek:
I know - it's the joys of a PGCE though! Will be on placement until the 13th July too, so I won't even get a nice long summer holiday :(

Lets just hope that I get a job at the end of it!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the vyxster said:
I know - it's the joys of a PGCE though! Will be on placement until the 13th July too, so I won't even get a nice long summer holiday :(

Lets just hope that I get a job at the end of it!!!
thats what i'm thinking of doing next...maybe i'll think again.... :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just been on internet to buy the books they told us to get and one of them in £63!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
710 Posts
i'm back to still 11 hours a week in my last year :(

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm back on 18 and a half hours (excluding tutorials) until Xmas. After that I am on final placement from the end of January until Easter. :eek: There is another placement after that but apparently I can go on the supply register and earn some cash if I choose to!!! :D

I have to hand all but one assignment in during the first 3 weeks in January, that includes my dissertation!! 6 assignments in total. :( Looks like I am going to have a very bus Xmas holiday. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
all of you are slackers . when i did uni was doing at least 40 hours a week .and im not bullshitting .

will

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ruby Soho said:
just been on internet to buy the books they told us to get and one of them in £63!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
I got loads of mine from Amazon Marketplace

Anyway - don't know what you are all moaning about - I had the best time at Uni - it's the real world that sucks :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've just started my first year but all the little kiddies make me feel old and I'm only 24! 15 hours a week for me, not bas but a bit too spread out! :hangloose

1 - 13 of 13 Posts