·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Boo for broken windscreen :(

Well done for fitting new one :)

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
must have been one hell of a stone! good job in getting another one fitted, can be a right PITA some times... you'll be finding bits of glass in it forever more now!

·
Registered
12,285 Posts
:eek: You can tell it's halloween.... there's a ghost riding that bike! It's floating, I tell thee :lol:

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
I remember when that happened to me! Had a lass who was in my car for the first time. Thought I'd blown my chance when I had to drive back hanging out the window ace ventura stylee at 5 miles an hour with duct tape holding the glass in :lol:

Made sure the replacement screen was laminated!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Looks like a brick hit ya screen dude. Glad you got it sorted matey :hangloose

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
ProfessorWheeto said:
I remember when that happened to me! Had a lass who was in my car for the first time. Thought I'd blown my chance when I had to drive back hanging out the window ace ventura stylee at 5 miles an hour with duct tape holding the glass in :lol:

Made sure the replacement screen was laminated!
How did it go with the lass tho??

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
Posted this in the past, I had to drive from just outside York back to Liverpool with no windscreen in my old Fiesta once, 7 hours on the 62 at 35mph in the early hours of the morning. FOOKING FREEZING!!!!!just glad it wasn't raining:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers guys, Managed to get a new screen off a mate in the club, so all it cost was a new rubber. (cheers dungbug)

Made a hell of a bang when the stone (rock) hit the screen..grrr. Luckily it stayed in-tact till i got home. Then, i think i slammed the car door a bit too hard and the result was a nice big hole...lol

Glass all over the place.. Oh well. At least its sorted. Thanks for helping Clare, dont think I could have dont it otherwise.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
kiaora said:
Made a hell of a bang when the stone (rock) hit the screen..grrr. Luckily it stayed in-tact till i got home.
:lol: Ahhh I remember it well!
After you've though "what the fuck?" and opened your eyes you get a sudden urge to brake as you see 9 million versions of the world refracting through the glass

Makes you give the back end of lorries a bit more space doesn't it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts