Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Kids and I discovered this gem by accident. It is NOT a camp site, but rather an ideal parking zone where many campers and T25s seem to show up. It's where they filmed some of "Game of Thrones"... here are the coordinates:
55.243847, -6.369385
It's between the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, and Giants Causeway... two great days out. There is a little beach and a massive beach a short walk away, with a great public pathway along the shore.

Here is a shot of us in the spot... it's a pano... so find the t25 on the right side:

It's about 15 min from Bushmills, and the coast road from there west has several beaches you can park and camp right on.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I know the thread is over a year old but thought I'd post anyway as this is one of my favorite spots along the north coast. It's now more recognised as Pike Harbour from Game of Thrones. The set people did an amazing job on it.

The beach to the north about half a mile is whitepark bay and is probably the best beach in the area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.