Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
19,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what are you all up too?

I have next week off, so I am determined to sort and hang the shed doors from hell onto the brick sheds form hell and finish this never ending project.

I also hope to put the final coat on my fence panels.

Then I hope to clear 50% of my spare room as I move the stuff into the brick sheds.

I am also giving blood, getting my pussy weighed and fitting some new windscreen wipers to the car.

Some days I wonder how I cope with the excitement of my rock and roll lifestyle.

So, what are you planning in the windy, rainy but maybe sunny weather?

:D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,573 Posts
Nice.

Here quite a lot. Probably:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Heading down to Western-super-mare later today. Hope to go see "Dismaland" in the morning then head on down to Croyde bay to Big Sunday for the weekend.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
no bank holiday here, but... more unpacking tonight, hope to clear the boxes in the dressing room...

Saturday will be a bit of running around, take stuff to the tip, go buy some wood to build some wardrobes in the dressing room...

Sunday maybe start on building said wardrobes, otherwise more unpacking, and maybe start trying to organise the garage a bit so I can actually get in it! Might also try to do a bit of gardening if there is time, its got a bit out of hand after being neglected for a couple of months.

·
Registered
19,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW, there are some great plans there.

You are making my door hanging look so boring! :lol:

·
12,573 Posts
WOW. Not at all jealous...... not at all.
Well Yeah, you know how it is. Lifestyles of the rich and famous 'n all that..:cool:

:lol:

·
12,573 Posts

·
Registered
19,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well Yeah, you know how it is. Lifestyles of the rich and famous 'n all that..:cool:

Have a fabulous time, not that you would have a choice being surrounded by such decadence and luxury!

·
Premium Member
12,406 Posts
Probably and hour or so on the beach this afternoon with Joe :)

Joe is our eldest grandson who has been with us all week and we had a great day out at Beaumaris yesterday , Joe & Liz did the boat trip to Puffin Island.

the rest of the family will be arriving tomorrow for Joe's birthday and a family meal out in the evening.

I just hope he likes his "extra" present

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Wash, polish and wax on the old 924 to celebrate her MOT pass last week....then driving the backside off her round the Island (avoiding the bloody holiday makers ) ;) :)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts