·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it was wet wernt it :(

did it get us down :eek:

er no :eek:

we went out and bought this :D

my monica luvs it, not a fiat 500 what she wanted but close she calls it her fake fiat, its from serbia and runs like a little sewing machine.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
That's fantastic!

Did you import it yoursleves? There must be some really ace metal driving around the streets in Eastern Europe. I've heard Malta is good for old cars as well.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
very cute:eek: it's like a mini/fiat 500! How ever did you find that?:) I like it... Its missing something though.... I haven't worked out what yet.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
monica has set up a blogg now dedicated to these little zastava things. feel free to go on there and comment, think you have to register first but only takes a couple of mins, she would love it that people have read it :hangloose

its modeled on the fiat600 but made in yugoslavia under licence of fiat, this ones a 1983 dunno if their still making them now, doubt it tho.
think mon will be changing the colour and the fella who did my rod interior will be getting a call. it runs like a little sewing machine.
we didnt import it someone else did, apparently you can pick one of these up for about 150 quid over there.
this ones got the 750 engine in (oh that power) and runs at 39 horsepower, its got a tow bar but i dont kno what it would tow :D

later dudes :hangloose

http://mylittlezastava.blogspot.com/my rods on there too and sorry for the pic of me :eek:

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
That's fabulous! I want one now!

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
£50 insurance? God that is sooo tempting! How's the MPG?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
do these run about in Poland too ? Saw some mean machines out there !! They look pretty sturdy - and would have to work in sub zero temps and snow .....

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
splitpopart said:
dunno yet it won't run out !!!!! :D :D :D :D
i think its only the badge thats different aint it, yours is a lovely colour, where did you insure yours? we have to do that before we mot and register it in england.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
think the broker is richardson hosken ( equity star ? ) if i remember rightly without sifting through piles of papers :D

I'ts virtually identical to yours but i remember the zastys have larger headlights to mine ( this one looks like a 500 from the front with the smaller lights ) and the colour looks like a VW blue .....

cool little motor :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts