Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So a reckon that about sums you lot up,there,s a whole shit load of you in your wee clique, you like to give abuse but you sure as fuck cant take it. so what do you do? you go cryin like little baby,s to some administrator cunt askin to have me banned? shit , if you dont like wot i write then dont read it !
had a shed load of pm,s left on another vw site sayin how much they enjoyed xmas party post:lol:
jumped up , stuck up , snotty little twats who all dream about one day owning a splitty like mine?:moon:

and so THE LEGEND that is SPIV grows n grows n grows:moon:

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
im fed up of wiping this turd of my shoes ..
someone put the trash out please ;)

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
ps. your splity is shit your mrs is a fucking minging old dog and your tattos are shit

come find me at a show and ill show you what a good van a decent bird and good tattoos look like you scotch ****** :lol:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
17,488 Posts
ps. your splity is shit your mrs is a fucking minging old dog and your tattos are shit

come find me at a show and ill show you what a good van a decent bird and good tattoos look like you scotch ****** :lol:
don't be racist.

+1 to all the rest.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts

You shouldn't sit on the fence like that!!!

:D

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
don't be racist.

+1 to all the rest.
racist ?? my moms from dundee .. this cock smoker is just a ginger buckfast drinking thicko inbred dog shagger with mental helth problems and a shitty vaN that he fucks his brother in

·
Registered
16,814 Posts
Spiv if your penis was as big as your mouth,you`d have a massive cock.

You insulted people.I near fell of my chair when I seen your pictures.:lol::lol::lol:

John merricks younger brother.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.