Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well can ya or has anybody everbeen and what for......

dont wanna be just askin thats all.........

cheers

·
Registered
777 Posts
Rob Whitaker said:
well can ya or has anybody everbeen and what for......

dont wanna be just askin thats all.........

cheers
Spammers have their accounts deleted.

So have a few 'one-post-trolls'.

The two 'Beetle Tom' accounts were deleted as they (between them) had threatened the site with legal action. Of course any one of you/us is completely entitled to 'report' the website, but you can not expect to remain a member. 'Beetle Tom' has since re-registered under another name and appears to be getting on just fine ;)

Another individual was recently suspended for four weeks for a rather spiteful post and we mods wanted to make an example of him. His suspension is almost finished.

And another user was suspended last night because after all the recent 'hoo-hah', he still thought it was all a big joke ñ it's not ;)

In the past we have tried to let things sort themselves out, after all, we're supposed to be adults :rolleyes: We have only intervened when we felt it was absolutely necessary ñ and then, after much discussion between ourselves.

However, moving forward, we will only tolerate 'high-maintainance' users for so long, if it starts to become more work than it is worth we will suspend them.

We all have private lives too and we enjoy posting on VZi as much as the next person. When 'admin' duties become so busy that they start to outweigh the good stuff, it really is time to take action.

One can only put 'Bonjella' on a bad tooth for so long ñ if the pain persists, it's time to have it taken out.

Have a pleasant day all

VZi Moderator

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Rob Whitaker said:
sorry guys if i have touched a nerve....

didnt intend to just wondered.....
Valid question with a good reply and explanation from the staff I feel.

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Brian Burrows said:
Wouldn't work I'm afraid . . .
I realised that as soon as I thought about it - nice idea, dreadful in practice ! You just beat me to it by a few seconds while I was typing my retraction :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Brian Burrows said:
:D

We've had folk calling all/most VZi'ers a 'bunch of pricks' (quote) . . . and worse . . . and folk STILL defending them ;)

We'll leave things the way they are, I think ;)
I aint been a member for long. I never really thought about the bad things people can say on here.

To be honest it's just silly if ya wanna be silly find another forum to be silly in!!!! :D :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts