Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Doubble Buggers said:
Hey people dont know if you have seen this vid so soz if you have

what a loony !!!!!! I dont wether to :) or :(
Yes it has been seen frequently on here dude , but all the same you wasnt to know ,i still enjoy watching it ;) :hangloose

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
gorillahonda said:
it could only happen in america guys. :( poor camper quite funny in a twisted sorta way
You can't mean.....surely...... you haven't seen it? Have you just thawed from a cryogenically frozen state?

:incheek: :incheek: :D :D

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
How meny times..

There is a search function on here, if you find something good the chances are its already been found.

Do a search on bus jump.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh
*repeatedly bangs head against desk*

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
makes me laugh.

Everytime this is posted you get people complaing that its been posted before... like its wasted loads of their time clicking the link.

Then they go and waste even more of their time posting replies telling people its already been posted :lol:

Just as there are people who have just found this for the first time and want to share, there are others who havnt seen it and will appreciate the link.

As if everyone is going to do a forum search before they post anything at all :lol:

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
User Name said:
makes me laugh.

Everytime this is posted you get people complaing that its been posted before... like its wasted loads of their time clicking the link.

Then they go and waste even more of their time posting replies telling people its already been posted :lol:

Just as there are people who have just found this for the first time and want to share, there are others who havnt seen it and will appreciate the link.

As if everyone is going to do a forum search before they post anything at all :lol:
And now your wasting even more of your time posting moaning about people posting about people posting.

Glad it makes you happy but your now part of the cycle Burt!!! HA :incheek:

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
User Name said:
makes me laugh.

It's done in a tongue in cheek way, it's become a stock joke now. It actually made my day seeing it again (the thread not the link) I actually LOL'd at the immortality of the Jumping Bay Vid.....IT WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!

*evil laugh*

1 - 20 of 26 Posts