Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

A new VW show in Europe, Beautiful Budel, The VW Aircooled Festival, 13th/14th/15th September 2013. Located in Budel but, at a new site. This event is organised by Team Budel, the people that organised the International Kever Weekend for Kever Club Nederland. So they have the experience to put on a great show, but they are doing this without the same big budget as before. Come show your support and have a great weekend in Beautiful Budel.

See you there! :)

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
For more infomation about the show visit the website. Beautiful Budel

Promotion

Mobile: +31 627 163 545

E-mail: [email protected]

If you want to rent a market stand (professional market) and all other questions about the car parts market.

Telephone: +31 314 391 190 between 18:00 & 20:00 (GMT)hrs

·
People know me
32,054 Posts
Danny Lord has agreed to be the offical lap dancer for Beautiful Budel. Don't miss out on this new and exciting feature, book your ferry and buy your Budel tickets as soon as possible! :mental:
:lol: :moon: :D

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Veeshirts.com official Early Bird T-Shirt partner
Beautiful Budel The VW Aircooled Festival

From Monday, 1st July the online store Veeshirts.com has a Beautiful Budel T-shirt for sale.

Buy 1 full weekend ticket, including camping for Beautiful Budel to purchase a special Beautiful Budel T-shirt. The T-shirts are called The Early Bird T-shirt. Go to http://www.veeshirts.com.

If you don't need a T-shirt but just want a ticket you can do so. To be clear: this offer is only available with the purchase of a ticket for the whole weekend including camping, with Veeshirts.com, the official merchandise partner of Beautiful Budel.
- Budel.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Are you thinking about getting married? Want something a bit different? Then why not tie the knot surrounded by stunning VWs and get VIP treatment at Beautiful Budel?!

For more info,

Mobile: +31 627 163 545

Check what documents you need to marry in the Netherlands.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Last night I went to the first Beautiful Budel meeting at their new HQ, the site of the new show ground. The staff were great and the new site was big and if needed can be made bigger. The new location doesn't have an address, so head for Budel and then follow the Beautiful Budel signs.

There shall hopefully be free WIFI at the show so you can keep your friends that didn't come, updated on what they are missing out on.

A few VWs at the meeting last night. Nice Gold Beetle there. :D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hi Andy,
I was thinking of going to Budel weekend.. but would you know if I can still camp overnight on the sunday? Its a bit far to to go for 2 nights.
Cheers Mike

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Many thanks Andy !

:D. Would be good if I can .. Will buy my t shirt.and ticket as well .

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Do you have to buy an advance ticket or can you just turn up?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Nice one Andy !
Lets hope I can camp on the Sunday ? ;)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts