Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVERYONE BEAWARE OF THESE PEOPLE WWW.CARAUDIOCENTRE.COM at long last i thought i would get a stereo for my oval so on monday this week i phoned them after seeing a nice big ad in a non vw mag. i ordered a Alpine head unit,Alpine front speakers,legacy 1000 watt amp and 2x 12" pioneer subs. i payed for a 24hr delievery but on tuesday i got nothing so phoned them and they said there comps went down. but they will upgrade my order. so i waited wedensday and still nothing again i phoned them and again they said there comps are down. they already have my £350. where do i stand :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
26,806 Posts
shaggy1 said:
EVERYONE BEAWARE OF THESE PEOPLE WWW.CARAUDIOCENTRE.COM at long last i thought i would get a stereo for my oval so on monday this week i phoned them after seeing a nice big ad in a non vw mag. i ordered a Alpine head unit,Alpine front speakers,legacy 1000 watt amp and 2x 12" pioneer subs. i payed for a 24hr delievery but on tuesday i got nothing so phoned them and they said there comps went down. but they will upgrade my order. so i waited wedensday and still nothing again i phoned them and again they said there comps are down. they already have my £350. where do i stand :mad: :mad: :mad:
computers do go down and people do have problems....thats the nature of the world.....if it goes on for too long ask for your money back ;)

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Mr.AJ said:
Their tech support line is an 0906 number? Isnt that premium rate?

They have a store in nottingham... maybe you can arrange to go collect the goods you've paid for?

Nottingham store
Address:
225-227 Radford Road
Nottingham
NG7 5GU

Phone: 0115 9422988
Opening hours: Monday - Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm
Hey there's no catching Mr AJ out in the morning is there ;) *makes mental note to self*

Looks like plan to me.

OP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts