Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well bed help really :lol:

Ive been looking at These fleecy under blankets you can buy, they are kinda like a fitted sheet, but with kind of sheepskin wooley top.

They look really snuggley for the winter :hug: do you put them under your sheet........or lay direct in top of the wooley?

Im confused and would appreciate a little help :)

·
Registered
19,464 Posts
Pop it under the sheet.

I have one that is always in the van as it keeps you warm all year round, and one at home for winter.

It is amazing how warm they keep you.

So, sheepskin then sheet.

Oh, and I love your new look but please don't loose anymore as I want to continue to lay my head on the worlds greatest boobies.

:hug: XXXXXX <- to all the gang.

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kacroon said:
Pop it under the sheet.

I have one that is always in the van as it keeps you warm all year round, and one at home for winter.

It is amazing how warm they keep you.

So, sheepskin then sheet.

Oh, and I love your new look but please don't loose anymore as I want to continue to lay my head on the worlds greatest boobies.

:hug: XXXXXX <- to all the gang.
:lol::lol: oh cheers Kackers :hug:

back at ya :hug:

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Another trick to make the bed even more soft and snuggly is to get a thinnish duvet and put that under your sheet too, apparently it makes bedtime even lovelier :)

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
alxx_b said:
Another trick to make the bed even more soft and snuggly is to get a thinnish duvet and put that under your sheet too, apparently it makes bedtime even lovelier :)
yes true but if you shit the bed then its a right bugger to get the stains out ,.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
911 Posts
fingy said:
yes true but if you shit the bed then its a right bugger to get the stains out ,.. :rolleyes:
you seem to know alot about incontinence problems, i suggest you see a doctor :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts