Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am an 18yr girl living in cheshire and am looking for a beetle. me and my bf are willing to travel far and wide for the right one.

I am not a beetle expert but I do own a 77 auto aussie import bay so i know the vw scene verrrry well.

I would like a beetle with sound body and mechanics, mint interior and an alright paint job. I dont mind if the paint isnt show room condition as long as it is even and there is no rust.

tax exempt is prefered but not essential!

if anyone thinks I am out of my league with what I want with my budget please let me know :)

if possible a would love a deep purple beetle...that would be my dream! a purple bug with metal trim! ooor a sky blue bug. but am open to other colours!

kind regards

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hi Shellie, not sure if this will interest you but i recently bought a 68 beetle in light blue which i may be forced in to selling, its good and solid and has a brand new mint interior in white leatherette . No engine at the mo but i have a 1600 single port in my bay that is a good engine but im restoring my bay at the moment so will need the engine for a few weeks yet, i was planning on fitting this in the beetle when the van comes back from the body shop then building another for it.
not exactly sure how much im looking for it but that will depend on how you want it. obviously its tax exempt no mot but this could be arranged or you could buy it as it is and sort the rest out yourself. its by no means a show winner but its all there and solid. the paint looks good and will look even better when i give it a good mop and polish.
pm me if your interested and we can talk.
oh the bug has pre 67 panels the seats are vw golf (i think) with light blue/green piping and vw logo stiched in the head rests.
i dont really want to sell it but my bike aint selling and i need the money to pay alan schofield for the panels lol.

Nick

·
Registered
707 Posts
A bit more than you might be wanting to spend, but a fantastic car for just a bit more than you were planning on.

Bonus is it's quite local to you. Be worth popping over just to see the condition of the car.

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=368726

1 - 6 of 6 Posts