Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
1971 beetle chassis far as im aware floors are ok but may need replacing its in storage at the moment so a bit hard to take a pic of but its a solid chassis £60
whats your location m8

·
Registered
849 Posts
Ok. This chassis is a 'T' runner chassis, and according to the number of a 1971 vintage. There is NO V5. I bought if for spares and I am sellin it as such. The pans are the originals, but I guess they will be a bit thin, as they are mainly rust coulored. Last time I looked (last year) the framehead etc all looked solid.

I have a pair of slightly earlier floor pan halves (L shaped runners)that can be sold with it, for an aditional £60. They retail at £37 a side (GSF list price with the dreaded VAT).

Chassis is bare - no beam or box.

Chassis will be ideal to repair your current rusty one, or to shorten for a buggy or chessil type kit.

How do I know all of this? It is sat outside of my workshop at the moment! I bought it for a mate two years ago, and he hasn't bothered to collect it, so it is up for sale...

I have the means to deliver - I will do a good price on delivery if you can't collect it, but I'm not driving 100's of miles to deliver something I am not making any money on!

I have many other bits cluttering up my garage, including T1 and T4 engine bits a pleanty!

Call if interested...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts