Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have some beetle parts for sale, I honestly dont know what they are worth so make a fair offer and they are yours.

Items are located in Neath, South Wales.

I'll happily post them to you.

Bumper Brackets

1303 nose clip

Rear bumper hanger panel

This is the sticker on the bumper hanger panel

Some shiney Chrome bumpers

This is the plate that goes by the pedals on a 1303

Cheers,
Steve.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
how much you after for the bumper hannger pm me an how much is postage to cm24 8ja

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brabus - I have no idea, they came with a 1972 1303 I bought, I sold the beetle on ebay as I couldnt be bothered with it, it didnt reach a good price so I kept the parts and the engine. Three of the brackets feel nice and heavy, one piece feels skinnier and lighter and has a brazilian sticker on it.
On GSF website the fronts are £7.25 each, the rears are £12.50 each, if you want them call it £20 for the lot, postage will be around a fiver I reckon.

bug.mania - cant find a price for the bumper hanger bit, how about £12 including postage?

Sorry guys but I honestly know sweet fa about beetles and parts. If it was a camper it would be a different matter.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
if we can find out if they will fit then I will take them off you. Sorry to be a pain but recently got a set form a business that turned out to be wrong and they dont seem interested now.

Buying private I wouldnt be so bothered, but firms that do that make my blood boil.

Keep me posted please.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was asking the question in the hope that one of the real clever buggers who knows all the bits could enlighten us :lol:

PS do you discount for fellow Taffs?
Brabus, total weight is 5.5kg so postage is just under £10
Since your the only one interested and I want to clear my garage I'll do it for £20 all in, I'm sure thats a bargain :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.