Volkszone Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
that silver truck is cool, that's the one from thailand, non?
i like that flip-bed thing, too - very mini-truck magazine!!

and yes, the brown truck was featured in ultra - as above, it was a radikal bugz creation. gianni sanchez speaks ok english if you need to contact them, and i know he had a hand in that one ;)
yes! i typed the website on the tailgate into google and found it, unfortunatly, i dont speak thai!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
As soon as I get some space we'll get yours chopped and sorted with a few cool tricks along the way hey?!;)
excellent plan dude, i hate seeing the poor thing sat with that fucking huge dent in it :(

im still trying to get a lockup sorted, and another daily, but this pickup plan is kinda distracting me.

ive even started drawing on the backs of envelopes!:incheek:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
hi so are you planning to do a bug pick up..cheers
Indeed i am! After an unfortunate event thats left the back end of my bug crumpled and generally fooked.
It may take a bit of time to materialise but theres a solid chassis to work on, and Bob-ons in on't idea(i hope! :incheek: ), and he tends to know what's what!

Im just stuck for ideas, been drawing and come up with the 'bones' for the bed, very rough mesurments and stuff at this stage.:crazy:

What worries me is the cab bulk head....

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.