Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How cool is this,

My mum asked me for a pic of my a bug a while ago, she has sent me this email tonight, she has been doind aneedle craft/tapestry type thing.

She said it'll be about 3ftx2ft, and she's been doing about 2 hours a day for about 3-4 weeks, i think it looks ace.

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the pic i gave her ( i think )

·
Registered
982 Posts
Ballbag said:
How cool is this,

My mum asked me for a pic of my a bug a while ago, she has sent me this email tonight, she has been doind aneedle craft/tapestry type thing.

She said it'll be about 3ftx2ft, and she's been doing about 2 hours a day for about 3-4 weeks, i think it looks ace.

Its called cross stitch and it looks fab i want one maybe i should finish the 3 i half done before i start another one. welldone ballbags mum :)

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
aps-and-bloo said:
Its called cross stitch and it looks fab i want one maybe i should finish the 3 i half done before i start another one. welldone ballbags mum :)
I hear you! I have tons on the go and am in the middle of a blue bug myself!!! The pattern can be adapted to any colour I want :D

BB The tapestry looks good and I like how your mum has cropeed the pic like that :cool:

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Thats great you have a very talented mum. . . . my daughter is just getting into cross-stitch perhaps your mum could give her some tips ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts