Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I rang the guy at Berkshire Bugs today as I have decided that I do not have the time or skills to finish my '59 and now as I have a timescale to get it finished, my partner has decided we should use it for our wedding car for next October.

Wow what can I say, I was so impressed with the guy I spoke to, he sounded very knowledgable and enthusiastic about doing it.

I have looked at his website at the work he has already done and I must say if "Spooky" my bug turns out anything like his I will be well over the moon.

Anyone else used them? how did you find the service?

They are coming around to see my bug soon and tell me exactly what he thinks I need doing so then we can fix a price... :group:

Sad thing is I dont know what I am more excited about, The fact that he is finally going to be restored or my wedding :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi,

I've used them before and I found their service excellent.

I dont think there is anything they don't know.

Would recommend them to anyone.

:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
berkshire bugs

I have both my buses serviced by Ashley and I'm having my bay restored by him as well...certainly knows what he is doing and talking about...gives good honest advice and unlike some will only do what he thinks is necessary after checking out your bug and getting the go ahead from you first :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ashley's restoring my bus at the mo. Come and have a look at it when it's finished and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Cheers

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys for all your posts, I met Ashley on Saturday and he got to see the condition of my bug "Spooky".

He has told me what he would do and needs doing and he said that some of my first thoughts didnt need to be done (brakes) etc, which i was impressed with as he could have taken another £500 of me just for that.

Ashley has said he will get back to me on the price as he needs to work out all the figures and aslong as I dont need to don a balaclava and weald a shotgun into a bank I feel confident that in Ashleys hands Spooky will be ok.

Again thanks guys for putting up your comments.

Veedunk, I would love to see your Bus, let me know when its done :)

Shaun

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
They'll come out to you?

I need some work doing, but my bus is totally immobile right now. That said I'm not sure how far 100 bob will get me...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts