With reference to;

1958 VW Panel van
vin - 346716
plate - 5UIV257
colour - Blue

1963 VW Panel van
vin - 1095313
plate - 4ZQK610

Both imported from California early August 2006.

These vehicles are being advertised for sale by BARRY ATKINSON of Farnley, Leeds.

Volkszone username is SPLIT-HOT
email; [email protected]

These vehicles were removed from our Chatham warehouse by deceptive means. We are owed £3000 GBP in freight and Customs taxes. Kingtown Shipping Ltd holds both original title certificates / pink slips.

We have been asking Barry Atkinson for settlement of these charges for almost 2 months and is no longer communicating with us via telephone, post or email.

These vehicles will be the subject of legal proceedings and a police matter.

Barry; we have been advised by other users of this forum you are a regular user and will no doubt be reading this. Please contact us to settle your debts.

We work for the majority of the VW importers who are great guys, we have a long standing relationship with them and have never been let down. Therefore this post is being made as a very last resort. Our aim is to make aware the situation of these two vehicles which are both being advertisted for sale to protect possible buyers.

On payment received we will issue a further notice to confirm.

Kingstown Shipping Ltd. 01482 374116

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
is this anything to do the that one the bloke on here bought and had not been sent the full paperwork????

·
Registered
34,511 Posts
fingy said:
is this anything to do the that one the bloke on here bought and had not been sent the full paperwork????
Nope that was a different cowboy ;)
All sorted now i think.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Its a shame ONE person has to ruin it for everyone else, hope you get it sorted Kingstown Shipping and you continue providing the great service you do to the VW scene!

Oh and welcome to VZi, great first post on a Friday afternoon!

:hangloose

·
Registered
10,721 Posts
Thats bad news!!

both busses were advertized on the samba when i was looking for mine.

I used Kingstown to ship mine...TOP PEOPLE :)

Ive also chatted to Split hot and hes a nice Bloke :)

same as what has already been posted...i hope they dont end up being on the scrap heap!!Get them and ill pay the customs ;) :D
Smudge

AKA Lee Hardwell :)

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
i agree real shame ive used kingstown 3 times couldnt be more helpful,i must say though chatham docks not the most secure place at night.
just hope this doesnt ruin it for the rest of the vw community.
sye. :mad: :tick:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.