Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clearing out my shit tip of a cave so i can actually get some work done on my cars. been hoarding wheels for too long and no suitable cars to put them on so it's clear out time:

Porsche 928 winter alloys
16" inch staggered set:
7j et 65 and 8j et 52

Polished a few scratches out the faces of these so now ready for paint or full polishing. Adaptor friendly offsets

Have various 4x100-5x130 adaptors and a few sets of 16" tyres as well if needed

£250 ono for these rims

Next up - these BK Racing Eclipse alloy wheels. Originally bought solely for the tyres but ended up with 16" rims on my car instead so they are surplus to requirements.

Multifit 4x100 and 4x108 PCD.
17" x 7J diameter and width
Offset is ET25

Tyres are all 205/40/R17 - all 4 have plenty of tread and two of the tyres are virtually brand new, although one tyre currently does not hold air. I have not investigated this to see if it's a puncture or a leaking valve.

£150ono

For the older school crowd - how about a set of scala snowflakes.
14" 6j et38 painted metallic black
Was trialling these on my polo in various styles - the rim tape just peels off and i started to part polish one. Feel light scratches from lying around but nowt too obvious. £100ono

ignore the dust in this pic. i'm not great at cleaning

more to come as i drag them out into the daylight. got another 2 sets of 928s, one painted set 4 of 7j one fully polished 4 of 8j, a set of D90s in black, a set of 15" passat 5x112 steelies, 2 bay window camper wheels (free to a good home), several sets of 5x130 to 4x100 adapters, and tyres, lots of tyres...

I'm in newcastle - collection would be nice, but i'll courier at cost of shipping plus a couple of quid for packing materials.
thanks for looking
mack

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Hello fella

I need a set of 4 x 100 to 5 x 130 adaptors, I've just bought a set of Teledials for my Lupo. Ideally I'm looking for ali adaptor at around 20mm thick. Can you help?

Cheers

Glenn

07867 641775

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry for the delayed reply -
I have a set of four 20mm adapters with bolts to your hub (you will need to use your own bolts for the wheels). £110 delivered

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi glenn,
the four 20mm are steel - i also have a pair of 30mm in ali (FK brand). Tbh I prefer the steel as there's less chance of stripping the threads. I'll get the pics across to you this aft.
cheers
mack

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Have you still got the four 4x100 -> 5x130 adapters ? and are they hub centric ? Cheers Euan

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes and yes Euan. However I'm now working overseas indefinitely so not really in a position to get them to you, unless you're passing through newcastle and i can maybe get one of my mates to grab them from my lockup.

cheers
mack

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Will be going to Hartlepool over Christmas so could pop in ?

Cheers Euan

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
have you still got the snow flakes for sale, and where are you based?
I have the snow flakes - and a few people interested but unfortunately I'm in the US for the next few months so not in a position to hook anyone up. When i get back i'll contact all interested parties to see if anyone is still interested.

cheers
mack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts