Holy Calamity
67,018 Posts
And fast!

Its in Histrorics next year. Vipeee!!!

I thought I would photo boring cars thi stime :D

I you need to get down Darren. I am not makinging tomorrow

I am now a member of the Tatra club
I'm LOVING the Giulietta 2.0 Turbo :D

I can't bloody make it... Job isn't looking too clever at the moment so I've got to keep my head down and save as much £££ as I can right now.

Pics are helping though, thanks for posting them :D

Tatra club ehhhhh? Supercool :D

·
Holy Calamity
67,018 Posts
Fuck me - you recognised it!!

Only 250* made all by Autodelta

* roughly - no one knows - its Alfa - wat can you say! ;)
:lol:

The Allegro Equipe is cool too, but in a different way... There's a standard press photo of that from the time with a girl in a red top draped over the bonnet. I've got the original press pic of the "alternative" topless version, I've never seen it anywhere online, I should scan it in sometime and put it out there :lol:

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
:lol:

The Allegro Equipe is cool too, but in a different way... There's a standard press photo of that from the time with a girl in a red top draped over the bonnet. I've got the original press pic of the "alternative" topless version, I've never seen it anywhere online, I should scan it in sometime and put it out there :lol:
Had 1 of those given to me by my dad in the 90,s as he couldnt be bothered to sell it..!!! too embarresd of it to ever take a photo...

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,465 Posts
Good pics. :D

Part one of my NEC picturegraphical experience is on its way... when it eventually uploads...

·
Registered
10,701 Posts
Nice to see Henry Hirise putting in an appearance...takes me back to my yoof!:)

·
Registered
917 Posts
Great pics, thanks for posting.
Excuse my ignorance but what is going on here;

What is that shaft driving? I've been trying to work out that engine and what goes where but I've never seen anything quite like it. What's the car? Can you tell me anything about it or point me in the direction of where to look?
Cheers dude.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
Great pics, thanks for posting.
Excuse my ignorance but what is going on here;

What is that shaft driving? I've been trying to work out that engine and what goes where but I've never seen anything quite like it. What's the car? Can you tell me anything about it or point me in the direction of where to look?
Cheers dude.
The car's a Tatra T-87. No idea what that shaft does though. Maybe something to do with a fan and cooling?

·
10,465 Posts
Evening, ladies and gents. As many of you know, the time for the NEC Classic Motor Show is upon is again, and as usual I'm there for all 3 days. So, the idea of this thread is to bring you a shitload of pics over the course of the weekend.

So to kick off, I'll be posting pics of the setup and of Hall 1. Before anyone who has been asks where X, Y and Z is, I should explain I haven't taken pics of the other halls yet. I've had a snoop round and made mental notes, and I'll be photographing Halls 2 and 3 tomorrow (plus some loose ends from Hall 1) and then Hall 4 on Sunday (and maybe the bikes if I have time.)

So, let's go back to Thursday and the setup. No real car-specific pics here, these are just teaser/setup shots that I meant to post up yesterday but didn't. Just shows what the place looks like less than 24 hours before the show starts!:

(Note: Quality varies here because I was trying to set my camera up for the NEC's tricky lighting!)

·
10,465 Posts

(I'll be coming back to a lot of this stuff in the next couple of days!)

Onto the first day of the show - today I photographed most of Hall 1 and a bit of Hall 2. Kicking off with some pics of the ABVWC stand which I'm helping run...

1 - 20 of 113 Posts