Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent the whole day at Micro Giant as my *cough* Scirroco has been running really bad. Tim did an awesome job on servicing it and sorting out a few other jobs on it for me and he makes a great cup of tea :cool:

Well done that man :p :D

See you next Thursday :moon:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
i can't comment on the quality of the tea but he seems like a sound bloke having been down and bought some bits off him over the past week or so. The place looks a whole lot bigger and better now having had all the shite removed :lol:

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can't comment on the quality of the tea but he seems like a sound bloke having been down and bought some bits off him over the past week or so. The place looks a whole lot bigger and better now having had all the shite removed :lol:
The workshop is looking better and Tim has some really good plans as to the future layout :cool:

The tea's fine but mine's better:D

Tim is a top bloke and a darn good mechanic.

but my tea is better.

Nice to see you and catch up Gee.
Well the proof is in the pudding so you now owe me a cuppa :p :lol:

Tim is a top mechanic and has helped me out by coming to my rescue many times when my Splitty used to break down. In fact Tim became so used to me calling for help he would answer his phone and wouldn't say hello but just simply ask where i was :lol:

I enjoyed our chat as you always make me laugh :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts