Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like agossip columnist today - but I can't find one lol (sorry).

Another Daily Mail article I'm afraid, about the divorce of Chris Evans and Billie Piper.

How refreshing that two people can have such an amicable divorce. I particularly like the fact that Billie won't be requesting any of Chris's £30 million fortune, and her earlier quote that demanding any of his fortune would be disgusting.

I can't stand that Fox character she's shacked up with, but that besides the point.

Nice to see people just getting on with it :D

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I like the two headlines on the front of the Express and Mail today; one said "House prices soar" the other says "House prices to crash?" :D

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
Richardy said:
I like the two headlines on the front of the Express and Mail today; one said "House prices soar" the other says "House prices to crash?" :D
two quality papers, there :)

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Richardy said:
You mean they actually left Princess Diana AND immigration off the front page today?? :eek:

Somebody is gonna get the bollocking of thier lives for that blunder :incheek:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Chris Evans recently bought into a pub near Guildford. He had heard of a local charity called for CHASE Hospice Care for Children so decided to visit and see what they did. Whilst there he met my friends Claire and Martin whose baby girl is a patient there. He sat, chatted, ate Sunday lunch with my friends and other parents and then left. Not before deciding to donate at least 40% of the pubs profit to them. Top guy i reckon.

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
invalidusername said:
I feel like agossip columnist today - but I can't find one lol (sorry).

Another Daily Mail article I'm afraid, about the divorce of Chris Evans and Billie Piper.

How refreshing that two people can have such an amicable divorce. I particularly like the fact that Billie won't be requesting any of Chris's £30 million fortune, and her earlier quote that demanding any of his fortune would be disgusting.

I can't stand that Fox character she's shacked up with, but that besides the point.

Nice to see people just getting on with it :D
bless :D

nice when it can end nicely like that :group: I was hoping for a happy ending with my divorce.......but unfortunatley its looking more like the War of the Roses :eek: its turned VERY very nasty :eek:

:group: for Billie and Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts