Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my boyfriend's birthday in a week or so, and i wanted to get him some gig tickets, The Feeling, or The Kooks, but they've all be sold out for ages :(

there's no other bands playing soon locally that he'd like to go and see.. and i dunno what to get him :(:eek:

I'm trying to get his bug MOT'd for then, but it's not even booked for the MOT yet, so that won't happen in time.. and i'm at a loose end!

Any ideas guys? :) it's his 18th!

Cheers :)

Matty xx

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Just take him out somewhere and make it really special :)

Don't think location etc is too important, but making an effort would matter more.

And pop him a CD or something equally as tat :D

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he has all the songs he wants - downloads them all :rolleyes:

his parents are already taking him out for two meals.. in the flippin' hilton.. so i dunno what to do in that department...

He keeps insisting i don't get him anything, and i hate it :( grrr

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Its my Birthday today, you could add me to your pressie list:incheek:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
don't think "stuff" think "magical mystery tour" ...

picnic breakfast, skate in the park or a paddle (sp?) in the sea, maybe a hoodie of fav band at hand as it may be chilly, homemade birthday cake and coffee later on, once you're home, warm and in need of more sustenance....... all with a camera at hand-you can sort it all into a photo album afterwards!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would LOVE to do that.. magical mystery tour! I dunno if it's be the same the day before or after his bday tho.. cos he's busy all day! dentist, hilton lunch, shopping :rolleyes: he's so awkward!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
mdsplitvw said:
I would LOVE to do that.. magical mystery tour! I dunno if it's be the same the day before or after his bday tho.. cos he's busy all day! dentist, hilton lunch, shopping :rolleyes: he's so awkward!
if you do it afterwards, you could give him a survival kit for the tour on his birthday?!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts