Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 348 of 348 Posts
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
Due to the current situation and events we have decided to take the next step and close down BlastingDiePast to push the business forward.

Today is the last day of the business in its current format, tomorrow marks a new chapter for us and we will be moving the business forward in a new direction.

We would like to thank all our customers and Brian Burrows on here for all the support since we started many years ago, we look forward to working with everyone in the future.

Will and the BDP team

·
Administrator
166,570 Posts
Due to the current situation and events we have decided to take the next step and close down BlastingDiePast to push the business forward.

Today is the last day of the business in its current format, tomorrow marks a new chapter for us and we will be moving the business forward in a new direction.

We would like to thank all our customers and Brian Burrows on here for all the support since we started many years ago, we look forward to working with everyone in the future.

Will and the BDP team
Nice one Will. :)

Some fantastic work up there ^

Stay safe dude. :hug:

·
Saddest VZi'er 2020
6,730 Posts
Best of luck.

You will be updating us still on what’s going on I trust?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I've enjoyed watching your quality work..I hope its still in the VW scene.best wishes for future plans guys...

·
Administrator
166,570 Posts
Best of luck.

You will be updating us still on what's going on I trust?
I've enjoyed watching your quality work..I hope its still in the VW scene.best wishes for future plans guys...
As I understand it, Will/BlastingDiePast will be continuing his/their work (VW and otherwise) but as 'BlastingDiePast Restoration Limited'.

:)

341 - 348 of 348 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.