Volkszone Forum banner

Bloody mother inlaws

2K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  wedgedout 
#1 ·
So my wife has been talking to her mum today and they've decided that it would be best if i sold my bug as its going to take a long time to get finished and on the road.
No asking me what i want to do or anything. :mad:

The only reason why its not getting done is because i keep getting told to do other things whenever i go out to work on it.
So far in the past few months i've cleared half the garden of weeds and reseeded it with grass, made a set of gates, erected a fence down the length of the garden and done numerous other small time consuming jobs. Oh and got pissed off and kicked the rotten wheelarch step off my bus. :eek:

Anyone else not get on with their mother inlaws?

#2 ·
Zebedee said:
So my wife has been talking to her mum today and they've decided that it would be best if i sold my bug as its going to take a long time to get finished and on the road.

The only reason why its not getting done is because i keep getting told to do other things whenever i go out to work on it.
So far in the past few months i've cleared half the garden of weeds and reseeded it with grass, made a set of gates, erected a fence down the length of the garden and done numerous other small time consuming jobs. Oh and got pissed off and kicked the rotten wheelarch step off my bus. :eek:

The Law Society web page contains a comprehensive list of divorce Lawyers. I suggest you make use of it as soon as is practical.

#3 ·
Zebedee said:
Tell her you've been talking to your mates, and you've decided it would be best if she stopped interfering in other people's lives.

#4 ·
I get on with my mother in law, but i know what your saying.

Im in the middle of decorating the bathroom, new suite and all that. Now my missis has decided she wants the hall and landing doing before christmas.

WHAT!!!! No chance!

So...i go out to work, rewire houses all day, and plaster and for my weekends i do prety much the same!!

Its great being an adult isnt it???

Lay it down man...show whos boss...tell her you will spend X amount of time on your bug per week and other time for her...and her mother in law has nothing to do with it!!!

Like i say show whos the boss..now back to the bathroom :(

#9 ·
Zebedee said:

How about, you argue with your missis about this, then she leaves you, along with her mother in law, which leaves you more time to spank the monkey and work on your bug.

Perhaps you could put your bug in the living room and watch telly while working on it.

#10 ·
Just remember mate VW is not a car its a way of life. :hangloose

Your VW (way of life) is about to be flogged off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know its easy to say but, its time to make a stand!

What are you man or mouse! (And don't come back with 'eeek')

Also, try this one which has has been said on here a few times.

Which would she prefer?

Knowing you're in the shed working on your bug or down the pub, renting ale and learing at rough easy birds? :D

#11 ·
I do not get on with her family.In fact they havent spoke to me since our wedding day(3 years ago) after I told them what I thought of them after they made my new wife cry and give her shit on our wedding day.
So they all got fucked right off by me and its so much easier.I dont have to go round to help them with owt,thus leaving me time to do my own house(when we want) and do my dubs to my hearts content.
To sum up.
Tell em all to go and get fucked.Worked for me.

#13 ·
dukeyboy said:
I do not get on with her family.In fact they havent spoke to me since our wedding day(3 years ago) after I told them what I thought of them after they made my new wife cry and give her shit on our wedding day.
So they all got fucked right off by me and its so much easier.I dont have to go round to help them with owt,thus leaving me time to do my own house(when we want) and do my dubs to my hearts content.
To sum up.
Tell em all to go and get fucked.Worked for me.
And i remember you as such a nice polite young lad :incheek: :D

#15 ·
i have just been told after 4 and a half yrs that she(the misses) doesnt think it is gonna work out with us and wants me to leave. in that time i have re plastered every room new skirting fitted new kithchen/ bathroom painted eacg room several times. took HER to new york this year for her 30th at a cost of 2k and we was supposed to be moving place on market . they are the reasons its took me 6yrs and me bus still aint finished. just think of the parts i could of puchased with that cash. a dvd player in me bus so i could tinker with me monkey while playing with me spanners. it will cost her to get rid of me. that will buy me a very large motor to finish it europe nxt year.. dam fuc..n right. sorry to rant just pissed right off.

#16 ·
makes me so angry when the people at work tell me about their mother in laws. especially the one "she wants us to have a baby". WTF??!! what the hell has it got to do with anyone except her and her husband if they have a f**king baby or not! if she wants a baby how bout getting pregnant herself. plenty of mothers at the age of 55 these days eh.

#17 ·
6yrs and not finished said:
i have just been told after 4 and a half yrs that she(the misses) doesnt think it is gonna work out with us and wants me to leave. in that time i have re plastered every room new skirting fitted new kithchen/ bathroom painted eacg room several times. took HER to new york this year for her 30th at a cost of 2k and we was supposed to be moving place on market . they are the reasons its took me 6yrs and me bus still aint finished. just think of the parts i could of puchased with that cash. a dvd player in me bus so i could tinker with me monkey while playing with me spanners. it will cost her to get rid of me. that will buy me a very large motor to finish it europe nxt year.. dam fuc..n right. sorry to rant just pissed right off.
Do you own a spade, a sack and room to bury a body? ;)

#24 ·
Mr.AJ said:
Tell her to fook off!.

Take all her shoes away from her for a week as punishment.
She doesn't have many shoes, but loads of boots. ;)

I'm gonna have a word with her the next time i see her, which hopefully won't be any time soon.

#25 ·
Don't talk to me about monster-in-laws. I used to keep one of my cars in her garage till she decided she want to keep some junk in there instead. Now my Split has to live outside in the cold and the rain. Mind you she did give me a mint late 50's Ghia catalogue, which was nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.