Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will it ever stop my girlfriend wants me to decorate our bedroom!!!

i still havnt compleatly finished our bathroom, but she got my card and paid for the paint! now i have to strip the walls and get painting, so if you dont see me for a year then you know i will still be in there!!! :incheek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,254 Posts
Look on the bright side, at least its only painting, you could be fooking about with paper and paste and all that shite. Lash it on and get out in your VW or get down the garage and get it sorted!

PS. What happened to equality? Let her paint the fooking bedroom!

PSS. NEVER allow women to use gloss! (Emulsion is ok)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just finished stripping the walls now ive got her painting!:)

she will be glossing the skirting boards and door frames whats so wrong with that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
Think yourself lucky it is just wallpaper & paint. I offered to do my moms bedroom & all this happened:




but I managed to turn it so far into this. Plasterer man comes tomorrow!


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,845 Posts
beetleboy1983 said:
will it ever stop my girlfriend wants me to decorate our bedroom!!!

i still havnt compleatly finished our bathroom, but she got my card and paid for the paint! now i have to strip the walls and get painting, so if you dont see me for a year then you know i will still be in there!!! :incheek:
oh dear oh dear, i work with people that let that carry on, they work every hour there is to keep replacing kitchens and bathrooms, nip it in the bud, hand her the brush and say, you do it :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,874 Posts
westy77 said:
oh dear oh dear, i work with people that let that carry on, they work every hour there is to keep replacing kitchens and bathrooms, nip it in the bud, hand her the brush and say, you do it :D
Wise words ;)
I think i'd use the paint she bought to re-do the garage :D That'll teach her :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,845 Posts
cpt caveman said:
Wise words ;)
I think i'd use the paint she bought to re-do the garage :D That'll teach her :lol:
i had a house once, now im back in my old bedroom at me mams, i get a lot less sex, and the ridicule of still at home, but my heads happy, and i smile a lot :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,254 Posts
beetleboy1983 said:
just finished stripping the walls now ive got her painting!:)

she will be glossing the skirting boards and door frames whats so wrong with that?
On your head be it mate! Perhaps you have a partner who can put gloss on in a decent fashion.

IMHO Women and gloss don't mix. Its based purely on various previously bad experiences. Once fucked up, gloss is a bastard to get right again, it requires skill to apply and a little goes a long way in the wrong hands.

Emulsion on the other hand goes on easy and covers over easy if its a fuck up. To put it bluntly its fairly idiot proof.

Still let me know how she gets on. If she's good, you could let her have a go at our van / bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,254 Posts
setsquare said:
Think yourself lucky it is just wallpaper & paint. I offered to do my moms bedroom & all this happened:

but I managed to turn it so far into this. Plasterer man comes tomorrow!
QUOTE]
Got to say mate you look as if you got a bit carried away. Still nothing like doing a thorough job.

Still looks like a propper bang up job mate. Well done, she will be proud.

Trouble is you have made a rod for your own back, she now knows you are a bloody expert! If you had fucked it up a bit, you wouldn't have got asked to do any more! :D
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top