Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I'm having a major clear out of anything that i am never gonna use again.

I've got an old Raleigh Burner ( Silver frame/Blue decals ) from my younger days, with blue OGK wheels, 80's stunt pegs, chrome CW bars and yellow mushroom grips. It is probably better described as rat look though.:D

Unfortunately i don't have any pics available just yet, but was wondering how much it is worth.?

Cheers, Richie

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sounds like a GS to me...siver frame blue decals..are they OGK or raliegh wheels?if origional OGK then sell the wheels seperatly...was the wheels and CW's on the bike from new?
They are original OGK's and CW's that bought before i got a hold of the Burner. From what i can remember the CW's were a bit rusty.

It's been buried in my parents garage for years.:D

·
Registered
10,721 Posts
They are original OGK's and CW's that bought before i got a hold of the Burner. From what i can remember the CW's were a bit rusty.

It's been buried in my parents garage for years.:D
ive seen origional OGK and Skyways go for Desent money on Ebay..although they are brittle as feck after allthese years!:D

I struggled to get shot of my GS..not the model that people wanted was my reply..i gave it away in the end......CWs..rusty...worth a tenner...Mushrooms are probably worth more if in good condition..SR clamp? worth a few quid...keep it enjoy it or beak it;):)

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive seen origional OGK and Skyways go for Desent money on Ebay..although they are brittle as feck after allthese years!:D

I struggled to get shot of my GS..not the model that people wanted was my reply..i gave it away in the end......CWs..rusty...worth a tenner...Mushrooms are probably worth more if in good condition..SR clamp? worth a few quid...keep it enjoy it or beak it;):)
There's not much point in me keeping it as i've not used it in years. I'd rather have some cash that i can spend on my buggy.

Looks like ebay is my best bet then.:D

Cheers guys.:)

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
couple of years ago a raleigh burner identical to the one i restored (incorrectly) for my little bro went for £1100 but it was a nos unused limited edition one with lots of suntour pro stuff on it!!!! (i still got all this in my garage!!!! soon to be my little brothers first resto!!!!)

·
Banned
14,774 Posts
couple of years ago a raleigh burner identical to the one i restored (incorrectly) for my little bro went for £1100 but it was a nos unused limited edition one with lots of suntour pro stuff on it!!!! (i still got all this in my garage!!!! soon to be my little brothers first resto!!!!)
That's a good price :cool:

Pity BMX's don't seem to hold their value like other collectible stuff like Star Wars figures :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts