Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 442 Posts

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Those lovely people at the BNP apear to have lost their membership list! see if any of these "lovely" people are near you or work with you!
Thay are truelly hatefull people :mad:

(AFTER THOUGHT LINK REMOVED)

PM IF INTERESTED

Trench

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
17,464 Posts
Whilst I find their beliefs and their underhanded way of presenting their true policies distasteful to say the least, the BNP is a legally recognised political party and all the people on that list, whether it's genuine or not, are perfectly entitled to be members.

I'm not going to look at it or read it to see if anyone near me is a member - it's their business the same as my political beliefs are mine.

Anyway, i've put my pitchfork away for the winter.

:hangloose

·
Administrator
167,199 Posts
Whilst I find their beliefs and their underhanded way of presenting their true policies distasteful to say the least, the BNP is a legally recognised political party and all the people on that list, whether it's genuine or not, are perfectly entitled to be members.

I'm not going to look at it or read it to see if anyone near me is a member - it's their business the same as my political beliefs are mine.

I concur ;)

·
Banned
4,638 Posts
I would suggest someone reports that and gets it removed, it may not be real but might be real address's. Not on wether they're are mindless bigots or not.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That list had the following entry :

Mrs
Yvette
Bet###
## Davenham Avenue
Prenton
Wirral
Merseyside
CH43 2LW
0151 200 ####
07917 03#####
[email protected]
Activist. Lyndsey (15) YBNP Sup Club. Family: Stephen & Richard Bettley. Under 16s Comps slip. Discretion required re. employment concerns
Police officer

I didn't think that the police were allowed to part of the BNP, yet there are loads of entries relating to police past and present.....also interesting how many people local to me are on the list.

I'll bet some of these people are fuming...they must have had lots of phone calls etc

·
Registered
30,752 Posts

Anyway, i've put my pitchfork away for the winter.

Good point - mine is out of action too.

·
Administrator
167,199 Posts
That list had the following entry :

Mrs
Yvette
Bet###
## Davenham Avenue
Prenton
Wirral
Merseyside
CH43 2LW
0151 200 ####
07917 03#####
[email protected]
Activist. Lyndsey (15) YBNP Sup Club. Family: Stephen & Richard Bettley. Under 16s Comps slip. Discretion required re. employment concerns
Police officer

I didn't think that the police were allowed to part of the BNP, yet there are loads of entries relating to police past and present.....also interesting how many people local to me are on the list.

I'll bet some of these people are fuming...they must have had lots of phone calls etc
That's why it reads: Discretion required

;)

1 - 20 of 442 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.