Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would say hello and give you an update on paris,i am over here for a week delivering stuff for the paris fashion shows,i love paris.we travelled out here in old mk2 transhits,you do get strange looks 3 of them together in paris on english plates.i have'nt seen vera yet tho haha. the customary eifel tower pic

the transhits,they are painful to drive being diesel

they are filming rush hour 3 at the moment and on monday a stuntman is abseiling from here to

here ,it is a fooking long way

·
Registered
17,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have'nt had a lot of time to myself yet as i got here 4 am weds,slept till 10 am in the van till i could deliver,worked all day,then up at 5 15 thurs to deliver again,back to bed,till 1pm then more deliveries,had another van at midnight dropped more stuff off, then again up at 5 am to deliver .should be sleeping right now.my time is my own till monday now,so i can feel a visit to the oz bar coming on for a bit of the old amber nectar and a bit of inteligent convo with a few sheilas,ha ha.but ive left a voicemail for vera and hope to meet up with her as well.will get a lot more pics over the weekend

·
Registered
17,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i always knew the fashion police in paris were strict but this taking it to far just for driving a fiesta :D

this is a view of where the stuntman is abseiling on monday for rush hour 3 ,he is sliding from the 2nd floor to the fountains

saw this concept in the toyota showroom on the champs elyses,radical or wot

·
Registered
17,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i heard a rumour our very own sir bb was in paris but did'nt believe it till i saw this :D

one for mr dw

words fail even me for this peugeot concept,i had to limp outta the showroom :D

i want the wheels offa it

·
Registered
17,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the standar arc de triumphe piccie,if you come to paris make you sure you walk up iy ,the view is stunning,i have done it b4 so did'nt bother today as i was on a schedule

a little bit of traffic info as well,if you find yourself driving round the arc de triumphe you have to give way to people coming on to the roundabout,unlike me who just headed round in my big blue transhit telling them all to get out the f*****G way,ha ha,also as far as i am aware it is the only roundabout in the world where you are not covered by your insurance if you have an accident :D

now heres something you dont see everyday a flat six,rear engined, aircooled, american car

·
Registered
17,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
westy77 said:
spannerboy,how much is a can of coke in paris these days? i went with school in 86 and it was a quid then :eek:
i have seen it as exspensive as 3.5 euros in some places,fooking dear,paris need'nt be exspensive if you get off the beaten track a bit tho,you just have to shop around

·
Registered
45,793 Posts
SPANNERBOY said:
i have seen it as exspensive as 3.5 euros in some places,fooking dear,paris need'nt be exspensive if you get off the beaten track a bit tho,you just have to shop around
what caliegh(sp?) :incheek: :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts