Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,449 Posts
It was a real flop of a story (saw it on local news a few days ago).

Basically, the seller said "okay, fair enough" and relisted the item.

·
Holy Calamity
67,046 Posts
I don't believe them for a second. Three years old? Can work a computer well enough and accurately enough to (a) get onto ebay in the first place and (b) place a bid which means going through all the "enter bid", "are you sure" screens and stuff? And then announce "I've bought a car"?! Even if it was a Buy-It-Now, I still find it hard to accept.

More likely, they bought it themselves and wanted to get out of it, blaming it on their son... I've had it a couple of times "oh sorry my son clicked it by accident", "oh my dog jumped on the keyboard" etc etc...

Nah. :lol:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,449 Posts
DarrenW said:
I don't believe them for a second. Three years old? Can work a computer well enough and accurately enough to (a) get onto ebay in the first place and (b) place a bid which means going through all the "enter bid", "are you sure" screens and stuff? And then announce "I've bought a car"?! Even if it was a Buy-It-Now, I still find it hard to accept.

More likely, they bought it themselves and wanted to get out of it, blaming it on their son... I've had it a couple of times "oh sorry my son clicked it by accident", "oh my dog jumped on the keyboard" etc etc...

Apparently he clicked the Buy It Now and then confirmed.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
DarrenW said:

:lol: though i wouldn't put it past a kid of 3. my daughter was fully able to navigate internet sites n use favourites at the age of 2. it's amazing how quick they do pick it up :D

·
Registered
920 Posts
Yeah, i think i saw the car drive past me yesterday just outside Salisbury. Nice shade of pink!

·
Registered
13,068 Posts
thirteen-o-two said:
£9K for a figaro - thats about twice the going rate....

...even if it is pink (although with all the interest about 'who is gay' on VZi at the moment it may do that well) ;)
Do you like Pink, Paul?

Or... would you prefer brown? :D :coffeecup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts