Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive in Bradford 4 days a week and each day im amazed i get home with my car and body in tact.

It seriously is the real hazard perception test (for those that had to do one!) If im not slamming on my breaks because someones pulled out on me, im swerving to avoid people who decide to turn off onto a side street in a split second.

I find its the worst city to drive in, people just dont know the rules of the road :mad: including zooming on the wrong side of the road, over turning off boxes to get to the front of a queque of traffic.

Yesterday there was a queque, and god forbid this young asian man in his suped up scarlet had to wait in a queque for 2 minutes!
He decided to swing his car round at about 30mph in the entrance of a garage, there was a man on a bike who ended up on his bonnet!
:mad:

Has anyone else had the joy of driving in Bradford? :tick:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I drive in Bradford everyday.

Its the Taxi's that are the worst !!!

How they dont get complaints from the occupants are beyond me.

But yes it is very very bad in Bradford but in saying that people drive like that all over the country, mainly due to impacience.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its around the Thornton road area..its baaaad haha
A women pulled out last week and was about an inch off slamming into the side of my car. I was practically sat in her passengers seat lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts