Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
16,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A brand spanking new chrome twin windscreen washer jet that gives you twice the squirt for half the holes! It would look the business on any dub - £7 posted :D

as the perfect accompaniment to this, I also have a good quality brand new, still in the box universal fit 12v windscreen washer pumps - £10 posted

It's always good to see where you are going!

·
16,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sale pending on the chrome twin windscreen washer jet…

The brand new, still in the box universal fit 12v windscreen washer pumps are still available - £10 posted

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
what would i need to do to fit the pum to the existing washer setup???

·
16,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what would i need to do to fit the pum to the existing washer setup???
It is a pretty easy job. You connect the pump via it's 2 terminals to a switch on/under your dash (or wherever you want to put it) and then the pump has IN and OUT push on connectors on it which allow you to push on the thin rubber tubing that goes from your washer bottle to the washer jets on your bonnet. The pump can then basically fit anywhere between the washer bottle and the washer jets. It has a universal fitting on it so a couple of self tapping screws will fix it in a suitable location

So tube from washer bottle > IN > pump > OUT > tube goes to washer jets, job sorted! :D

OK, I doubt my explanation wil make it into the Tech archives, but hope that makes sense?

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
do you accept paypal and i may take it on monday when funds hit the account

·
16,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my preferred methods of payment are…

bank transfer | postal order | cash | cheque

(I will send you my bank details if you want to send it via bank transfer/internet banking)

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
can do bank transfer i think will find out how tho :D

·
16,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dead easy if you have any online banking set-up. You just need to enter the sort code, account number and the name on the account, then enter the amount and press send, dead easy and no fees! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts