Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I'm with the RAC and that covers me in any car which is the useful bit. I think it's about £80 a year which certainly aint the cheapest but I had them out two or three times last year so was well worth it.

There are some offered with your insurance so it may also be worth looking into those.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
***(STARDUST)*** said:
I use the RAC, I jhave had great help and advise from them, I used them for my bug and my splitty, but 2 weeks ago I had a letter telling me I had reached my callout limit (5times) and any further call outs would be charged at at least £59 (i think) and that next year I may have a reduced number of callouts :( , I was a little surprised as I have got more than basic recovery, any way just keep count of how many times you use them haha, I am keeping my fingers well and truly crossed now until July when me cover is renewed that I don't break down.
Cheers bud, I wasn't aware of this so I'll bear it in mind. Presumably the other option is to change to another company at renewal time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.