Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says really.....

examples;

GOOD 1500 ENGINE HEARD RUNNING IN CAR...........£200 COMPLETE.
1500 GEARBOX , GOOD CONDITION..............£100
FRONT DISC BRAKE SETUP , INCLUDING SPINDLES ....... £75

Everything available......

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
adjustable axle possibly spoken for but without spindles , discs etc.... if you want spindles , discs , calipers , flexi's etc. etc to fit to your existing axle , then £75 the lot.... can do disc set only ( no spindles ) for £60..... postage is going to be £12 complete or £10 less spindles
Chrome trim on backend....£7.50....postage £2.50

Thx.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Hi

How many miles has the box done - is it possible to select all gears, any crunching, grinding or whines (sp), would you courier ? and gearbox code please.

Gareth

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
renegade67 said:
Can I have 1st dibs on the steering column please (as long as everything on it works ok)
Price inc p&p please.
certainly mate , it works fine and I will keep it for you !!

£17.50 incl. p&p.

pm me for payment details

thx

·
Registered
376 Posts
How much do you want for the T-bars inc p&p? and are the front seats the 3 runner type, if so is the drivers seat in good condition?

·
Registered
459 Posts
i am intrested in the

interior

what condition and how much do you want for it

im talking about the front back seats and door cards and headlineing depending on condition and price

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK....Here goes !!

Renegade67 , the column is complete , ignition , key etc. the rear lights can be bought for £6 pr. postage on them will be £4.

Matt71 , the T-bars can be £10 the set , postage will be £5.

Sainty888 , thanks for the phonecall , the box is yours , see you tomorrow !

Typeoneman , I do have someone else sniffing on the engine for their Type 2 , IF it doesn't happen , we may be able to do something , depending upon how long you mean....

Snugglebus , the front seats are export style high backs on early runners , rear seat matches , they have some wear visible , I will sort out a picture of it for you. They are red and the car has red vinyl door panels as well.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Steve Pegg , sorry rust was the killer of this car , nothing is any good in the usual places !!

Snugglebus , heres two pics of the interior , the headlining is shot , door cards aren't too bad.... seats have some minor wear , nothing too horrendous..... £80 the set , collection only on those...

Thx

·
Registered
459 Posts
ok

so im intrested, how much you after

and just to confirm there are two types of early runners

the one im after is the same type as an early camper seat, on the seat the runner is like an L shape

the slightly later runners on the seat are more like a box with a line cut out facing the floor, if you get my meaning

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Has it got a good twin circuit resevoir in it with a good cap on it?
Let me know how much posted if it has. Cheers.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
lancelot link said:
Typeoneman , I do have someone else sniffing on the engine for their Type 2 , IF it doesn't happen , we may be able to do something , depending upon how long you mean....

QUOTE]

next week when you bring the wheels should be fine. am i not first in line for it as i replyed first??

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
foxsy said:
Has it got a good twin circuit resevoir in it with a good cap on it?
Let me know how much posted if it has. Cheers.
yes it has.....£10 including postage.

pm me for payment details if interested......

thx

1 - 20 of 32 Posts