Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything available except engine, gearbox and a-arms. Even the complete set of 5 x 5.5" GT wheels, with centre caps. Two of the tyres are good, can't remember the other two off the top of my head :lol:

Unless someone wants to make me an offer on the whole thing (feeling guilty about scrapping a reasonably solid car -even if it is an 03!)

Its all got to go as I need the lockup space.... can deliver parts around the West Midlands, Thames Valley and will be attending dubfreeze :elvis:

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
asked on vt dude bout the carpets if they're any good. :)

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave, will check the carpets out at the weekend.

The GT wheels have sold.

Everyone else....I'm still trawling through my pm's. I will be in touch, don't worry :)

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Do you have a key for the door handles and do they lock?

If so, how much?

Also, do the rear doorcards match the interia? What condition are they in? Speaker holes, Ashtrays, etc?

Collect at dubfreeze

If you want something instead of money, check out:
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=527217
Happy to swap or part exchange bits ;)

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All pm's replied too (I think :lol:)

Spent the day pulling it apart yesterday and found a dead heater channel so its definitely a scrapper from my point of view.

Also got the following.

Sealed beam headlamps £10 pair
Static seat belts £5 pair
Rear bumper £5
Decklid, nice and straight £5
Doors not so good but complete with windows, 1/4 lights etc £20 pair (sale pending)
Rear lamps £5 pair
Plastic headlamp rims £3

When I get time to strip the running gear:
Driveshafts £10 pair
Torsion bars/covers and springplates £20
Front discs spindles and calipers £30
Steering box £10

A-arms are already sold.

Anything else I've missed thats still in the pics is available.....

-EDIT all the fresh air pipes and and fuse box now sold.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Hi, don't suppose you would include the under seat kick pannels with the bits I'm having off you? ;)

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
god that looks really solid!

was wondering, the 2 little plastic covers on the levers between the handbrake and gearstick that operate the seat slide mech, how much for the 2 bits of plastic posted?

does it have a blower motor?

wash/wipe stalk? is it just 2 speed or does it have intermittant too?

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi, don't suppose you would include the under seat kick pannels with the bits I'm having off you? ;)
I reckon you'll owe me a coffee at dubfreeze too then ;)

god that looks really solid!

was wondering, the 2 little plastic covers on the levers between the handbrake and gearstick that operate the seat slide mech, how much for the 2 bits of plastic posted?

does it have a blower motor?

wash/wipe stalk? is it just 2 speed or does it have intermittant too?
Not found anything too scary with it so far.....o/s channel and bottom of the a-pillar are dead, and the front apron. A small hole under the windscreen seal and thats about it. Having said that I haven't been hunting for it. I haven't got the time/money to do it, and no-one else seems interested in restoring a 1303. I'd happily do a deal with someone who wanted the rolling shell to get it back on the road.

Plastic covers went with the seats im afraid. The wash/wipe stalk has gone, and no, it didnt have a blower motor.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I reckon you'll owe me a coffee at dubfreeze too then
Take it you haven't seen the size of the ques in Dubfreeze cafe!

Will sort something out mate :)

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have you got the two plastic caps that fit over the front strut tower tops. If you have how much including postage please.
Cheers
Vince
Yes, still got them. £5 plus postage ok? I would imagine it will only be a few pence, but I won't know until the weekend when I can get them off, wrap them up and get a price.

You got pm back!

·
Registered
278 Posts
O.K will take the two shocker tower cover caps for a fiver. Please let's know the total price with postage and how you want paying. Send any info via P.M if you don't want your details public.
Cheers
Vince

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.