Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything available except engine, gearbox and a-arms. Even the complete set of 5 x 5.5" GT wheels, with centre caps. Two of the tyres are good, can't remember the other two off the top of my head :lol:

Unless someone wants to make me an offer on the whole thing (feeling guilty about scrapping a reasonably solid car -even if it is an 03!)

Its all got to go as I need the lockup space.... can deliver parts around the West Midlands, Thames Valley and will be attending dubfreeze :elvis:

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave, will check the carpets out at the weekend.

The GT wheels have sold.

Everyone else....I'm still trawling through my pm's. I will be in touch, don't worry :)

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All pm's replied too (I think :lol:)

Spent the day pulling it apart yesterday and found a dead heater channel so its definitely a scrapper from my point of view.

Also got the following.

Sealed beam headlamps £10 pair
Static seat belts £5 pair
Rear bumper £5
Decklid, nice and straight £5
Doors not so good but complete with windows, 1/4 lights etc £20 pair (sale pending)
Rear lamps £5 pair
Plastic headlamp rims £3

When I get time to strip the running gear:
Driveshafts £10 pair
Torsion bars/covers and springplates £20
Front discs spindles and calipers £30
Steering box £10

A-arms are already sold.

Anything else I've missed thats still in the pics is available.....

-EDIT all the fresh air pipes and and fuse box now sold.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi, don't suppose you would include the under seat kick pannels with the bits I'm having off you? ;)
I reckon you'll owe me a coffee at dubfreeze too then ;)

god that looks really solid!

was wondering, the 2 little plastic covers on the levers between the handbrake and gearstick that operate the seat slide mech, how much for the 2 bits of plastic posted?

does it have a blower motor?

wash/wipe stalk? is it just 2 speed or does it have intermittant too?
Not found anything too scary with it so far.....o/s channel and bottom of the a-pillar are dead, and the front apron. A small hole under the windscreen seal and thats about it. Having said that I haven't been hunting for it. I haven't got the time/money to do it, and no-one else seems interested in restoring a 1303. I'd happily do a deal with someone who wanted the rolling shell to get it back on the road.

Plastic covers went with the seats im afraid. The wash/wipe stalk has gone, and no, it didnt have a blower motor.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have you got the two plastic caps that fit over the front strut tower tops. If you have how much including postage please.
Cheers
Vince
Yes, still got them. £5 plus postage ok? I would imagine it will only be a few pence, but I won't know until the weekend when I can get them off, wrap them up and get a price.

You got pm back!

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
do you still have the short steering shaft with the UJ's on thanks
Do you just need the bottom part of the column? Someone else is after the top part, and I'm not entirely familiar with the column on an 03, so don't want to agree to sell him a bit I have promised you :lol:

O.K will take the two shocker tower cover caps for a fiver. Please let's know the total price with postage and how you want paying. Send any info via P.M if you don't want your details public.
Cheers
Vince
£5 inc postage mate, didnt realise how little they weigh! Only thing is though in the middle of one there is a hairline crack. It doesnt go out to the edge, its just on the side of the raised bit in the centre. Still any good to you? No worries if not.

Anyone else want anything? Will need to know for saturday am so I can get it stripped for dubfreeze!

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Sorry I did not reply sooner. Any chance of a close up shot of this hair line crack?
Cheers
Vince
Will have a go, but working with a phone camera so not sure how it will come out.

hi there dude.
whats the door cards like?
any holes cut out etc?
need em for my sons '72 1300 to cut holes for his large-ish door speakers.
cheers
Rear door cards are spoken for, fronts are a bit warped and have some minor damage to the vinyl. Will try and find some pics.

r the sun visors black?
n wud they fit a '72 bug?
Sun visors are white sorry.

Hi,

Would you cut bits off the body? is a great shame to scrap the shell - mine is somewhat worse but i'm saving an 03!!

I need the scuttle - bit in front of windscreen, rear inner quarter panels and bits of the roof.

thanks.
Unfortunately I have no access to any power where the car is being stored so I'm not in a position to cut and bit off. If you want to take the whole shell or come up here with your hacksaw and a crate of redbull you're welcome to whatever you want.

Please don't scrap it, its in better condition than mine! :lol:
Come and get it mate ;) its worse than I first thought, but much better than my car too :lol:

I have no need/use for the shell, in fact its just getting in my way. I'm keeping the chassis for my next project (unless someone makes me a good offer for it ;)) but the shell is going to the crusher unless someone wants to come and get it.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Not much left now....

Front disc brakes, inc calipers, discs and spindles £30
Front struts £20
Fuel tank £10
Steel access panel for wiper motor inc all screws £5
Rear spring plates, torsion bars and covers £20
Steering box £10
Late sealed beam headlamps £10pr

Can't think of anything else at the moment, but if I find anything I will post it up.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Do you still have the radio, if so does it work, is it an FM one and how much posted. ?

Oh and pics to [email protected]

Thanks
Yep still got the radio, don't think its an FM one though, will have to check. Will try and sort pics tomorrow.

Let me no what you want for the bare floorpan and bare 03 shell when you have broken it. all the best Lee.
Will do mate, but its not pretty!

ok, thanks, makes it a bit more difficult.... thanks anyway. are your stub axles the two or three bolt variety?
I actually haven't looked to be honest. Will find out at the weekend :lol:

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
hello mate, can you give me a price for the front footwell toe panels, fuel filler neck pipe, and the rear seat support bar?
thanks ..lee
Toe panels (I guess you mean the panel behind the pedals thats at 45 degrees to the floor?) have gone.

You going to dubfreeze? I don't fancy posting the rear seat support bar? Say £10 for that and the all the fuel filler/breather pipes?

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Right....time to get shot of the shell. Chassis is pretty solid (apart from the pans) so I shall probably keep hold of it, unless anyone really wants to make me a great offer :lol:

Free to collector....totally stripped. Dead channels, a pillars, bottoms of the quarters as per usual.

Come and get it out of my way before I take to the scrappers.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.